Big changes coming to Annual Passes

FrostyNaples

It's something that apparently AP holders asked for. Repeatedly. I recall seeing alot of AP holders muttering about how PP+ and the MM didn't really work well for AP holders who went frequently when those products were launched. I am shocked it took them this long to implement, and a bit disappointed at the huge increase in price that went along with it.

Works for us. We try for up to 5 visits a year, or more. Always get MM+.

The price increase for us, is less than buying MM+ for each trip, thus immediate yearly savings. (FL Resident AP rates)

No, the new 'Bundles' are not one size fits all, however, bundles never are.

JohnD

Photo of new MB package (I renewed just before the tiered pricing structure announcement. I received my MB with the new packaging anyway.)

image.jpg

JohnD

What's the thingy in the plastic to the right of the band? Cool packaging!

It's a "magic slider" that AP holders always receive. It comes in the same color as the MB you select. I have a red and blue one as well.

UPDATE: I think it was just a coincidence that my sliders just happened to be the same color as the band. Last year I got a blue band -- blue slider. The year prior to that I got a red band -- red slider. This year I requested a green band -- green slider. I'm 3 for 3!

Last edited:

JohnD

Photo of new MB package (I renewed just before the tiered pricing structure announcement. I received my MB with the new packaging anyway.)

View attachment 114942

I didn't take a photo of the underside but there are five notches that allow you to wrap up to five MBs in the same packaging. If you ever took off your name from the top of the old packaging. You would have discovered five slots for your MBs. This is comparable to that.

MissM

It's a "magic slider" that AP holders always receive. It comes in the same color as the MB you select. I have a red and blue one as well.
Huh. That's weird. I've never gotten matching ones. We have them from last year and this year and they're all green. (Regardless of what color band we picked.)

20151015_150149.jpg

alissafalco

Huh. That's weird. I've never gotten matching ones. We have them from last year and this year and they're all green. (Regardless of what color band we picked.)

20151015_150149.jpg
Even weirder, one year I got matching (Blue) and the next year no matching (I had a pink MB with green passholder tag) LOL

JohnD

20151015_150149.jpg
You're probably right. I guess it was mere coincidence in my case that the color I picked happened to be the same color as the slider.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom