Big Brother 8!!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Who else will be watching?
Im really excited for this season..

This tells us who the contestants are and what the twists are...Lots of Pretty people and the America's Player thing seems cool..:)

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117967770.html?categoryid=14&cs=1

This shows pictures of the house which is awesome!..I love the bathroom and the Teacup outside..:D

http://www.tvguide.com/special/bigbrotherhouse/default.aspx

They are having an "Alice in Wonderland" Theme this year!!!

:)

I cannot wait till Thursday!:sohappy:
I have no life...:lol:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Mike and Will were HILARIOUS!

Loved them..I would have rathered someone else win..but it was still a really great season..:)

disneypearl

I will be watching! I am a sucker for reality tv. Big Brother 7 was awesome and I hope BB8 will be just as entertaining. Will and Mike were so funny with their pretend calling eachother.
That would be a fun show to be on!

MAF

Is it just me, or do most of the men look like they might be gay? Maybe that's one of this season's twists......
They all look like a bunch of dorks and they all are already annoying the hell out of me. It's like they pick the most annoying, vapid people in the US for this show. As far as the gay thing, I love how they always cast the most flambouyant gay people for reality tv. :rolleyes:

hcswingfield

They all look like a bunch of dorks and they all are already annoying the hell out of me. It's like they pick the most annoying, vapid people in the US for this show. As far as the gay thing, I love how they always cast the most flambouyant gay people for reality tv. :rolleyes:

Of course! Heaven forbid they should cast a masculine male gay person!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Yes they exist TurnipHead....Not every gay person is like Joe on BB8..He is ANNOYING!

I think this is going to be a really good season..Jessica..the enemy of Carol is already annoying..I think I may like Eric the "America's Player".as for the rest I shall have to wait and see....

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Would they really put people with STD's in the BB house? I think that would sort of be a problem...:shrug:
I think they do test people for things like that..Considering they are sharing a toilet and a Shower and Jacuzzi and stuff.

Not that it is easy to get STD'S without having some kind of physical conatct..but to be on the safe side

Dustin said that the tests came back negative so I doubt they have it,,

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom