Big Brother 17

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
The takeover twist is kind of a joke :p

The thing is, last season the takeover would have been awesome. But they realized midway through this time that, when they have a great cast (which they do), you don't need to constantly interfere. Let them play, see how it unfolds.

I'm loving this season :p :D

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
So, Johnny Mac is back and Vanessa won HoH! The endurance comp lasted like 7 minutes :p
Vanessa has promised everyone safety and is apparently blindsiding Meg and James at the nomination ceremony. That sucks... And how is everyone so oblivious to the fact that the AusTwins are such a dominant force?!?! I REALLY hope Johnny Mac wins veto and takes James off of the block. That would be ideal, but anything can happen. If it does, Liz needs to be backdoored because she seem to be the glue keeping the AusTwins together.

seahawk7

So, Johnny Mac is back and Vanessa won HoH! The endurance comp lasted like 7 minutes :p
Vanessa has promised everyone safety and is apparently blindsiding Meg and James at the nomination ceremony. That sucks... And how is everyone so oblivious to the fact that the AusTwins are such a dominant force?!?! I REALLY hope Johnny Mac wins veto and takes James off of the block. That would be ideal, but anything can happen. If it does, Liz needs to be backdoored because she seem to be the glue keeping the AusTwins together.
I tried to reply as a spoiler three times but it didn't work.

afar28

I have watched every episode of all 17 seasons.
Not a single one left me as frustrated or disappointed as this one. Johnny Mac and Steve are both either too scared or stupid to be on this show. While I think this season is better then the snoozefest of last summer and the racists of two summers ago, it has quickly gone down the drain the past few weeks. ughh..

seahawk7

I have watched every episode of all 17 seasons.
Not a single one left me as frustrated or disappointed as this one. Johnny Mac and Steve are both either too scared or stupid to be on this show. While I think this season is better then the snoozefest of last summer and the racists of two summers ago, it has quickly gone down the drain the past few weeks. ughh..
My thoughts exactly. I follow on twitter and online so I haven't even watched tonight's episode but I know how stupid John and Steve were in deciding NOT to vote out Julia. Now, all we have left is to enjoy watching those left destroy each other. I don't even care who wins I just want to see ALOT of regret about missed opportunities.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
I agreed with you guys at first, but if they did flip on Julia one of them would be out of the game. Liz went 7 questions in a row correct, and I highly doubt meg would have challenged her. Liz would probably try to take it out on Steve and Johnny Mac for flipping and one of them would go.
It was a very frustrating episode, but i think they had to keep Julia just because it was a double eviction and everything is so fast paced. If it was a regular eviction and they voted out Julia and Liz still won, they'd have some time to try to do some damage control.

I haven't completely lost hope in this season.... I haven't heard who the next HoH is yet, but it is 3 on 2 for Vanessa/Steve/Johnny Mac vs Austin/Julia, so odds are they don't win (plus those two aren't amazing at comps). And if anyone but the AusTwins are HoH, they are being nominated. So I still think we have a very interesting week ahead.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Just looks it up, looks like Steve is the next HoH! Person I wanted to win least out of the non AusTwins, but still good. My only worry is that he won't be as willing to get blood on his hands, while Johnny Mac wouldn't give a balloon about that and Vanessa would be great TV whatever she does. Steve is a smart boy though. He knows what to do...

afar28

I still think Liz would have targeted James if her twin was voted out. She does what Vanessa wants, and that's still what she would've wanted. Who knows if she even would've won HoH, she'd be an emotional wreck and then have a competition right after.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
I still think Liz would have targeted James if her twin was voted out. She does what Vanessa wants, and that's still what she would've wanted. Who knows if she even would've won HoH, she'd be an emotional wreck and then have a competition right after.
Yeah, one big discussion I'm seeing a lot on Twitter, Reddit, etc., is whether or not she would have still won. She might have been frazzled from the vote and not be thinking straight, or she might have adrenaline rushing and be in the zone knowing she has to win. Different former houseguests who have experienced this have defended both ways, so there's no real way to know.

Though I don't necessarily think she would have targeted James, I don't think she's that rational of a player. I think she would feel really played and betrayed by Steve especially and want to take it out on them because they can't trust them.

seahawk7

The way I saw things was for Julia to be voted out that left the AusTwins with just two. Easy BB move right there. Vanessa is now with Steve and JMAC with James as a side to help target Liz and Austin.
Steve had fallen for Julia's female trap and was scared of Vanessa. JMAC is just a puzzle to me.
It's hard to say what would have happened after that but at least one of the remaining couples would have been broken up.
BTW I thought Liz should had been the renom not Julia. This blood on your hands excuse is getting to be not viable this late on the game
Now it's who gets to who first.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
The rest of my family was watching the debate in the other room while I watched BB....when the show ended, they shouted from the other room asking who got evicted, and when I replied Johnny Mac I heard a chorus of depressed sighs :p

Representing America :p ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom