Big Brother 17

RMichael21

I found this episode great! Here's my thoughts. Spoiled Warning

While it's interesting that they brought back BotB, it seems like they're kind of milking out the twist.

The twin twist seems really cool, I'm excited to see how that'll play out.

The BB takeover also sounds insane, it'll keep every week fresh and exciting.

So far, this bunch of house guests seems promising. I'm looking forward to this summer!

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
I found this episode great! Here's my thoughts. Spoiled Warning

While it's interesting that they brought back BotB, it seems like they're kind of milking out the twist.

The twin twist seems really cool, I'm excited to see how that'll play out.

The BB takeover also sounds insane, it'll keep every week fresh and exciting.

So far, this bunch of house guests seems promising. I'm looking forward to this summer!
I actually like that the BoB is back, I liked how it played out last year.

The thing about the two twist...it's not even a new twist. A bunch of seasons ago there was Project DNA twist where there were several pairs of twins who did this. And if you're curious who had the twin,..
liz!
Its funny actually... A bunch of people in the BB fan world noticed that this person had an identical twin and their Twitter account was also deactivated, and started joking that project DNA was back :p

I wanted Jace to win the HoH, but James should be interesting. And I'm still curious who the other two houseguest a are that are yet to enter the house...

RMichael21

Here's what I think of the season/cast still in the house so far!

Cast:
  • Jason: I like him a lot, he's really entertaining. However, he really isn't in an alliance, so I dont see him going too far into the game.
  • Meg: I really enjoy watching her. She's great at confessionals, which is always nice and is truly a likable personality. I hope she goes far, but I dont see that happening because she really doesn't have a true alliance like Jason.
  • Austin: I wasn't to sure about Austin at the beginning, but once you start to watch him, you get to know him well. He's a really unique character and I find he's playing the game smartly and well. Plus, I love how he has an alter-ego named Judice. :p
  • Vanessa: For the first group of episodes, I found her bland and boring, but mid way through the second week, i began to see her dominate the social side of the house. Ms he's very smart and I won't be surprised if she makes it far.
  • Shelli: I like her, but she's really not captivating to me. I only see her going farther because of her developing showmance with Clay.
  • Clay: The same as Shelli.
  • Liz/Julia: If Liz wasn't playing with a twin I would probably find her bland and one-dimensional, but I'm rooting for her because of the Twin Twist.
  • Jackie: I find her annoying, but she's obviously smarter than she lets on.
  • James: At first I thought that I liked him, but he's boring and too confident in the house. Ill be glad to seem him go.
  • Johnny: The opposite of James. I found him too weird and annoying at first, but he's grown on me.
  • Audrey: I think that Audrey really dug her own grave, but she's obviously realized her mistakes and is working her way back up in the house. Ilol be a fan of hers again when she amazes smarter decisions.
  • Becky: She's laying low, which I think is smart after she showed how big of a beast she was in the BOB and HOH competitions. But, I think she should start perking up soon, or she'll be the easy "not doing much in the game" nomination.
  • Steve: Well I was making this list and couldn't figure out who I was missing and found out it was Steve. Not a good sign. He's really not playing that impressive of a game and isn't getting that much screen time.
I'm already liking this season much better than BB16. I'm excited to see what's in store for the rest of the summer!

Last edited:

seahawk7

I'm so surprised so little has been posted here since I think this is one of the better casts of late. There are alliances forming all over the place but everyone seems to be actively playing the game even the floaters.

afar28

My only frustration with this season is it seems like the sixth sense has kinda dominated the house thus far. Hoping that changes next week though, someone needs to target Clay or Shelli! Would make it very interesting

seahawk7

My only frustration with this season is it seems like the sixth sense has kinda dominated the house thus far. Hoping that changes next week though, someone needs to target Clay or Shelli! Would make it very interesting
I agree. I initially thought the floaters were going to play the game but now they might just be floaters. Getting Clay or Shell out would make things more interesting but others don't want to target them. Hopefully the other HGS wake up soon.

seahawk7

Promise me if any of us ever go on BB we don't get so comfortable or afraid that we don't at least try to play the game.
I so want the power to be shifted. I'm so tired of us having to settle each season on waiting for the major alliance to start cannibalizing each other to get any satisfaction.
Why won't anyone ever challenge them?

afar28

Promise me if any of us ever go on BB we don't get so comfortable or afraid that we don't at least try to play the game.
I so want the power to be shifted. I'm so tired of us having to settle each season on waiting for the major alliance to start cannibalizing each other to get any satisfaction.
Why won't anyone ever challenge them?
And the only people who would challenge them are gone (Jason, Davonne..). Hopefully Jackie and maybe James or Meg win HoH tonight to shift some things.

afar28

And James won and is planning on putting up Clay and Shelli! So happy. He said he wants to do it now because nobody else is bold enough to do it. It's even better as he promised Clay and Shelli safety so Shelli would fall off and he could win HoH. Great move.

seahawk7

And James won and is planning on putting up Clay and Shelli! So happy. He said he wants to do it now because nobody else is bold enough to do it. It's even better as he promised Clay and Shelli safety so Shelli would fall off and he could win HoH. Great move.
I want to say how I feel about this but I'm afraid I will reveal the results so I will wait until Sunday.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
@IDInstitute , @RMichael21, @afar28, @MusicOfTheKingdoms and anyone else interested are we ready for tonight's live eviction?! Supposedly the next HOH comp is an endurance challenge.
Totally!!
I actually haven't seen the last two episodes so I'm going to watch those first, but I've been following along on the live feeds. I have no idea how it's going to go down...and it's been one heck of a week :p
Also, yeah, I heard CBS confirmed an endurance.

afar28

Definately excited. Glad to see a power shift, and it should be an exciting next week with the fallout from the eviction tonight. Hoping the James/Jackie/Meg alliance can pull out another win, but it still will be interesting to see someone like Shelli win.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom