Big Brother 13!..:D

MAF

Or ________ and Dani! :hurl: Dana its funny because I came here today to see if the BB thread was up yet. haha! I always regret watching this show by August because it always turns into the same old thing. I'm going to give it another shot though.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Rachels voice..UGH!..but something happened last night after the show...I was not that thrilled but others will be..:D

plaz10

Rachels voice..UGH!..but something happened last night after the show...I was not that thrilled but others will be..:D

OOO WHAT HAPPENED? PM me!!

I think Brenden and Rachel is such a mis match! He is gorgeous and she is not attractive and her voice is mega annoying.

I just started watching last season so I don't know the other former couples. But I'm still excited for the season

H20Babie

*** Spoiler Alert ***

SPOILER ALERT

Evil D-ck left the house (rumour has it due to a family emergency)
Danielle has a golden key
Rachel nominated are Keith and Porsche

DiPSU224

Oh. My.
I don't want to comment on the spoilers because I don't want to ruin it for those who don't want to know. But all I have to say is that's disappointing! I don't have Showtime this summer so I'll have to rely on the internet for spoilers!

Was really wanting Boogie and Will to come back. I just about gagged when I saw Rachel walk through those doors again. Here's to another summer of Big Brother obsession!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Dangit!!! I was so happy when I saw him come back. I just got done watching last night's BBAD on Showtime.

Is this going to be the spoiler thread? I don't want to comment on BBAD if it's not.

JustInTime

Not happy about some events (like the person having to leave). But I think this summer will totally be great. I am looking forward to seeing where it goes. I have never missed an episode in all 13 seasons.

Btw, How is everyone feeling about the new kids? I really like them so far. Adam is a character.

CynBeth

I am so glad Will/Mike and Jesse/Nat didn't make it. I am not saying I love the returning guests but I prefer them being there. I love Jeff and Jordan! Of the new houseguests my favorite pair is the 2 girls. I don't like Portia or Kahlua (whatever her name is). I wonder why they changed the day from Tuesday to Wednesday.

DiPSU224

Bummed. Serously bummed. Trying not to do a spoiler, but bummed.

Yup, me too

Please tell me this doesn't involve Jeff or Jordan being nominated/backdoored. I will be forced to stop watching, as they are the only 2 on this season I care for.

This season is such a disappointment for me. I sign up for Showtime every year to watch BBAD but this year I don't even feel like I want to. After D-ck left, it lost it's excitement for me. Its a shame, but Brendan and Rachel have ruined it for me. Hopefully it picks up.

Adventure

Spoiler for new HOH.........

Dani won. Not sure who got what for being the first ones to fall off. I think there was a crazy outfit, $10,000 and maybe something to do with Veto.

Vernonpush

I've voted for Cassie to get a chance to come back to the House. I hope she has a chance to go up against Rachel, and win! I can't stand Rachel's bi-polar "Happy Winner/ Crying Loser" displays.

Interestingly enough, a couple of weeks ago I mentioned to my S.O. "wouldn't it be fun if they did a 'Redemtion Island (Survivor)' thing for Big Brother?" Well, it looks like they did!:lol:

princessmelinda

I voted for Dom to come back in the house, I will be so upset if Brendon comes back!! Also, I HATE Brendon and Rachel as much as I love Jeff and Jordan :)! Oh and Kalia is annoying and I just learned how to say her name this week after she won and I respect Dani for getting Brendon out single handedly! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom