Biernbaum's WDW Guide

sbkline

At what time in the year does Biernbaum's new book come out? With only 4 months to go in the year (after this month), will it be out soon, so as to benefit those who are planning a trip in Jan or Feb? Or does he wait until the new year to put it out? Now that the rates are public for next year, should I expect it pretty soon?

SpenceMan01

What happened?

Well, the book had already been out for 4 months, so it was "outdated" and didn't have the MYW information in it. They do have their website that they post updates on. There wasn't any big fallout from it. The information simply wasn't in the book until the next edition ('06) that came out the following August.

Upvote 0

frankd1962

The only one with an official website is the Passporter and I think they'll have the 07 book out by the end of the year. Birnbaum is due in Oct. as stated on a number of the book sites. I have it on my wish list on B&N and will be preordering next month.

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
I was just wondering when the 2008 edition will be out and I didn't realise it was only one day short of a year since I opened this thread asking about the 2007 edition. :ROFLOL:

I decided not to buy the one last year, but I thought I would go ahead and pick up this year's. Anyone know just when it will be out?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom