Bibbidy Boopiddy BOOOOO!!

partyoffour

Original Poster
Can anyone tell me if their is a difference of the boutique in the castle and the one in Downtown Disney. It is my sons b day so he is doing the pirate thing and my DD who is 8 will be doing her hair. But now that I got tickets to the mickeys not so scary I want to get them costumes.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Bug715

I think the only difference is location. And cost in a way since you have to have a ticket to MK to get to the Castle location.

JuliaGulia

The DTD location is in a semi-open location in the princess room of the World of Disney store. The one in the castle is closed off and more private. You have to check in outside of the castle and then you are taken in. The services are the same at both locations. If you are already going to be at MK that day, I would try to get reservations at the castle... but hurry because they get booked up far in advance. You can get costumes at both locations

Gorjus

The fairy godmothers in training costumes are different.

At Downtown Disney they play cool rocking pop music, at the Castle they play no music at all.

At Downtown Disney you can get a Hannah Montana makeover, at the castle you can not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom