Bibbidi Bobbity Boutique at World of Disney

tigsmom

mathmagic said:
From my AAA Journeys magazine:

"Young princesses and youthful adventurers will have more fun to look forward to in spring 2006 when the World of Disney at Downtown Disney Marketplace introduces the enchanted Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique, immersive Princess Room and interactive Adventure Room. The boutique will be a magical salon that transforms little girls into their favorite Disney princess through hairstyling, makeup and manicures."

Wonder what all this will cost?

If I remember correctly...$25 for a manicure, $30 for a pedicure...hairstyling depends on what is chosen by the little princess.

tigsmom

from MouseTyme:

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Downtown Disney Marketplace adds more fun during 10th Anniversary Year
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Spring 2006 Downtown Disney Marketplace will be adding The enchanted Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique, Princess Room and an interactive Adventure Room. The boutique will be a magical salon that transforms little girls into their favorite Disney princess through hairstyling, make-up, and manicures. In the Adventure Room, swashbucklers can build their own pirate hat or skull and sharpen their skills at the latest video games. There's gear and apparel for youthful pirates, cowboys, superheroes and space explorers.

It must be a standard press release because every source I looked at quoted the same thing. I know I read this someplace else and it included prices...thought it was the Sentinal, but I can't find the article. *shrugs*
[/FONT]

Antjeanne

My Daughter did this last week. She had an appointment. They said they take walk ups, but it depends on the day. Weekends are very busy they said. My Daughter loved it. it was really great.

Disney_Belle

Didn't I read somewhere that the Alice in Wonderland section of WoD was going down for rehab? Sounds like this might be it.

When I was there in January there was a BIG wall up in this section. remember when you could walk around alice stuck in the house? and there was a big wall behind her that was crescent shaped and stacked with plush toys? that whole section was blocked off... not sure what they were doing, there was also a tent outside that was a temporary store that had all princess merchandise i forget what the name was but it was there temporarily until it moved into a building. maybe this was it???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom