New Feature Beyond "Like" - reactions

SirWillow

Now that I've had some time to play with them, liking the additions and the changes. shape of the avatar doesn't phase me one way or the other much, but I can see why people would have a preference. To bad there isn't a way to make an option for either square or circle.

also really like the "points" "reaction score" and other ways of seeing who is making worthy contributions.

No Name

I really don't think the angry reaction should add to a person's reaction score at all. There are some posts which deserve such a reaction but not if the poster gets something positive from it.

My other confusion always comes from whether to use the angry face only when I dislike the opinion expressed in a post or also when I dislike the factual content of the post. For example, if someone posts "I think Disney should build a Zootopia ride in DAK," they deserve a solid angry face. But let's say that becomes factual and someone shares the news, "Disney is building a Zootopia ride in DAK," I don't like it but it's nothing against the poster, so do I use that face? I didn't know what to do on Facebook and then I stopped using it. I would hate to stop using wdwmagic.com. Please help.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It's working!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom