• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

New Feature Beyond "Like" - reactions

donaldtoo

Thanks for the updates, and all is well...almost...! ;)
But, put me in the back-to-square-avatars camp, as too much of my surfboard is now cut off...!!!!! :hilarious:;):)

Old...

New...

Also, none of us (that I know of) take round pictures...!!! ;);)

iHeartDisneylandCats

Proud Member Since 2016
Thanks for the updates, and all is well...almost...! ;)
But, put me in the back-to-square-avatars camp, as too much of my surfboard is now cut off...!!!!! :hilarious:;):)

Old...

View attachment 347188

New...

View attachment 347189

Also, none of us (that I know of) take round pictures...!!! ;);)
Your last sentence actually made me think, there should be a camera app for phones that allows you to take round photos. I remember several years ago, iPhones added a square option for Instagram, so there should also be a round option now that circular profile pictures are becoming the norm.

SirWillow

Now that I've had some time to play with them, liking the additions and the changes. shape of the avatar doesn't phase me one way or the other much, but I can see why people would have a preference. To bad there isn't a way to make an option for either square or circle.

also really like the "points" "reaction score" and other ways of seeing who is making worthy contributions.

Top Bottom