New Feature Beyond "Like" - reactions

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Now, with an bunch of different icons you see 3 names and how many others... but you don't know how many what. There could be a like and an angry icon and 3 names and 50 others. So, is that 52 likes and one angry; or, 52 angries and one like?
They are sorted in order, so you do see the top three stacked icons, in order of magnitude. Not precise, but gives you a general feel of the tone of the post.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The whole square VS round avatars is always difficult. Some look great in that format, others not so much. I'll leave it round for a while, and maybe we'll do a vote after people have had a chance to use both formats.

Either way, I thought it was a nice way of just refreshing things a little and highlighting that we have some new goodies around today. :D

trr1

The whole square VS round avatars is always difficult. Some look great in that format, others not so much. I'll leave it round for a while, and maybe we'll do a vote after people have had a chance to use both formats.

Either way, I thought it was a nice way of just refreshing things a little and highlighting that we have some new goodies around today. :D
@wdwmagic is there a way for us to pick if we want round or square?

Last edited:

PUSH

PUSH

I'm pretty sure it had at least a couple designs before that. The screenshots show what it looked like around 2014, and I'm pretty sure the forums have been around since like 2001.

Looking back I wish I had joined when I found this place in 2014 instead of 2016, so that I could have participated in some of the threads I watched back then, like the BAH thread and the Frozen in Norway thread.
I stalked viewed these threads for a few months before finally joining.

VJ

You know how on Facebook you can scroll over the reactions on posts to see who reacted with what without having to open the entire Reactions window? Maybe something like that could be useful here, so that it's easier and more intuitive to see who reacted to posts.

Phroobar

Too bad there isn't a meh icon.

The-Emoji-Movie-Teaser-Trailer-322x268.jpg

donaldtoo

Thanks for the updates, and all is well...almost...! ;)
But, put me in the back-to-square-avatars camp, as too much of my surfboard is now cut off...!!!!! :hilarious:;):)

Old...

New...

Also, none of us (that I know of) take round pictures...!!! ;);)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom