Best "You Didnt See That Coming!" in a 3D show

sillyspook13

Originally posted by <SRH>
Speaking of Alien Encounter, isn't that the one where you hear a person say " I had my mouth open!" when the monster slimes you?
Yup. That's the same guy who, upon first seeing the alien, yells "It's my mother-in-law!"

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by wdwmagic
The award goes to Tough To Be A Bug, when the cockroaches leave the theatre via your seat!

To me it has to be getting stabbed in the back. Gosh that hurt too. :)

mattfz

Definately TTBAB when you get stung in the back. When I saw it last week, I did remember when the poking was coming up, but for some reason it made me jerk my elbow and I really smashed it against the back of the seat!

brisem

I agree with Maria, Bugs definitely because you weren't ready for it. In HISTA, they setup the mice scene, so you knew it was comng.

Tara Mae

I'm going to have to go with the mice in "HISTA*
The first time I didn't expect it, the second time, the "mice" whipped at my ankles much harder, so now I, if no one is around, prop my feet up and pretend I don't know what's going on. *Don't want to spoil, now do I? ;)*
Also, getting stung in Bugs...that hurt like hecate! So now I either lean forward or use that time to retie my shoes. :)

Testtrack321

Can't believe Muppets isn't up yet, but my favorite one is where kermit is saying how technologically advanced they are, then a fold-a-way ironing board falls down with the iron steaming. Scares me every time. :lol:

WizardMickey

1st time we experienced Tough to be a Bug was Oct. '02 @ DCA & my poor wife LITERALLY came flying out of her seat & landed on top of me when the creepy crawlies exited at the end of the show!! Needless to say, when we took both sets of parents to AK Jan. '04 we neglected to "warn" them about that!

surfsupdon

The bee sting! First time it was shocking and really was psychologically scary, lol. A great time! But then again, that whole show form top to bottom is great!

Disnut

bugs get my vote

I vote for the bugs even though I was sitting forward in the seat(I had a screaming 3 yr old on my lap) and I was about to leave the show so my daughter wouldn't bother anyone else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom