Best "You Didnt See That Coming!" in a 3D show

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The award goes to Tough To Be A Bug, when the cockroaches leave the theatre via your seat!

markymark

The mice are great, especially when the wave of screams heads towards you when you are sat at the back of the theatre. But I think being stabbed in the back at Tough To Be A Bug is the winner for me.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I think the mice in HISTA should have its own section - maybe Biggest Audience Reaction in a 3D show. :)

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by markymark
The mice are great, especially when the wave of screams heads towards you when you are sat at the back of the theatre. But I think being stabbed in the back at Tough To Be A Bug is the winner for me.

I have to agree that being "stung" in the back at TTBAB is the winner.

mightyduck

I vote for the bugs....After HISTA, I went into Tough checking the floor....I didn't expect the back of the bench to get me!

Tink

I get freaked out during Tough To Be A Bug when all of the honorary bugs get fly-swatted and sprayed with Raid.

Goofster

lol, yeah, but clapping won't bring bugs back to life.

I'd have to agree with the bugs, at least for me, I'd heard a lot about HISTA, so I knew the mice were coming, Bugs on the other hand, totally surprised me!

Maria

yeah...I figured the mice would be coming... so the award for me, goes to It´s tough to be a bug for being stung in the back! The roaches also freaked me out!

My dad thought the guy behind him kicked him when he was stung and my mom and I couldn´t stop laughing at him! :D

mickeyfan

It has to be Tough to Be a Bug when you get stung in the back, now I lean forwarded in my seat and laugh when we take newbies along with us!! :D :D :p ;)

DisneyPhD

While I do agree with the overall sentiment about the "Bugs", the funniest is in Alien Encounter when the "Guy behind you" yells "don't eat me eat this one" then kicks your seat. The second time I went on this ride, I couldn't believe the same guy sat behind me then I realized I was sitting in the back row. Does this count as a 3D show?

<SRH>

Speaking of Alien Encounter, isn't that the one where you hear a person say " I had my mouth open!" when the monster slimes you?

Herbie53

Premium Member
I hate all of those shows! They really mess with me. It almost seems like the more prepared I am, the worse it is. The first time I was stung in "it's tough to be a bug" I ended up in someone's lap. By the time the cockroaches and maggots left, I wouldn't sit down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom