Best/Worst Attractions of Universal/IOA

Skip

Studios

Best: Revenge of the Mummy (MIB is a very close second)
Worst: Fear Factor Live
Most Overrated: Shrek 4D (just kind of a mediocre attraction that's been devalued in its availability)
Most Underrated: Jaws/Disaster/Beatlejuice/Horror Make Up Show (the Studios really has a lot of underrated attractions)

Islands

Best: The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man
Worst: Storm Force Acceletron
Most Overrated: 8th Voyage of Sinbad (didn't really care for it)
Most Underrated: The Cat in the Hat

Oriolesmagic

USH:

Best: Revenge of the Mummy (Great experience, is like a mix of RCNR and CTX)

Most Underrated: Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit (Never seems to have any lines.:lookaroun)

Worst: Disaster (Surely they can do something better with this space.)

Most Overrated: Shrek 4-D (Not necessarily bad, but not worth the very large lines.)

IOA:

Best: Spiderman (Unlike any ride in Disney and is an experience to behold.)

Most Underrated: Cat in the Hat (A great darkride that hardly ever has any wait.)

Worst: Poseidon's Fury (They took out the best part in the water vortex. Even then it's not worth it.)

Most Overrated: Jurassic Park (I'm not saying it's bad, but not what it's made out to be.)

_Scar

Universal

Best: Mummy hands down
Worst: T2 (so outdated.)
Overrated: Shrek 4D
Underrated: Simpsons

IOA

Best: Spiderman (and tbqh Popeye's rapids rides is greatly themed and a close second)
Worst: Storm Force
Overrated: believe it or not Popeye's because it always have a 60+ minute wait from opening to around 4-5. Crazy.
Underrated: Def. Cat in the Hat

teebin

It is soooo sad to see Poseidon's Fury take such a hit. When it first opened with a different show, it was a total jaw dropper. Now, even if they brought back the old show, much of it would be blown for those who have seen it since.

Goofy316

USH:

Best: Revenge of the Mummy (My favorite ride in either park, I think its the bes coaster in Orlando.)

Most Underrated: Terminator (Not getting the Love on this thread)

Worst: Tie - Twister and Disaster (I think its time to say goodbye.)

Most Overrated: Jimmy Neutron (I miss the Hanna Barberra characters and they gave us the same ride.)

IOA:

Best: Spiderman (Second favorite ride in either park.)

Most Underrated: Rip Saw Falls (Once again, not getting the love on this thread.)

Worst: Doctor Doom Fearfall (Total and complete waste of time.)

Most Overrated: Dueling Dragons (Dont yell at me, I love them, I just like The Hulk better.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom