Best website to visit when you get the WDW blues?

Southampton11968

Original Poster
Just returning from WDW last week I often go to this website and a few others when I need a WDW fix. I also like going to Youtube to see videos posted on rides. I really like when they have a great person behind the camera that really knows how to make me feel like I'm right there enjoying the ride too. I also look at videos of exciting attractions at other Disney parks, like the Indiana Jones ride at both Disneyland and The Disney Sea. I was lucky enough to go on both and the lines to the rides are just as amazing as the rides themselves. I can't wait to see the first postings of the Ratatouille ride at Disneyland Paris, I hope to see it soon after it opens! Any other websites to help me get over my WDW blues and get my fix?

Soarin2u

This will sound kinda geeky and it is, but its an idea... If you have a kid with Minecraft or even one yourself, there is a multiplayer server that is a very accurate build of Walt Disney World, with hotels etc. it's kinda like walking through the parks again, but with no crowds, and no lines. May not be what you want, but its an idea.
If you are willing to check it out, it's known as mcmagic. Completely family friendly.

Southampton11968

Original Poster
I come here too. But I also look at the parks on Google Maps.
Thanks, I do that too! I sometimes feel like such a nerd but I often go to Google Maps to check out all the Disney parks around the world I've been too. I especially like viewing the Disney Sea in Tokyo. Most of the rides there are not in any other Disney parks so it's like visiting the park all over again...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom