Best WDW Resteraunt

jcrb

Original Poster
Tell me which resteraunt should recive the best award.

I like the San Angel Inn(mainly Christmas time)

AJAX

Le Cellier in the Canadian pavillion at EPCOT was our favorite during our last 'splurge' visit. Everything was delicious! A close second on that trip was the Fulton Crab House.
We used to be big San Angel Inn fans, but the last two trips there were somewhat dissapointing.

jcrb

Original Poster
Another cool resteraunts are the Garden Grill (Land)and Wispering Canyone(Wildreness Lodge)

tmm7899

There are several restaurants that I really enjoy a lot. I like Portabello's at Downtown, I like Bistro de Paris in the Frech pavillion, another one that I really like is California Grille on top of the Contempory. My all time favorite though is Victoria and Alberts, it is a little pricey but I think that it is totally worth it and I try to go on every trip.

simba/roger

The best restaurant was the Coral Reef Restaurant in the Living Seas. The have the BEST lobster bisque ever and also the best dessert! Our waitress gave it to us for free because we were on our honeymoon......:animwink:

Lome

That's a difficult choice!!!
At Epcot it has to be Le Cellier or the Coral Reef.
I also love Wolfgangs Puck, Spoodles and Fulton's Crab House.
:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:
San Angel Inn is really good... actually its considered to be one of the best restaurants in Mexico City (and also, one of the most expensives... much more than the one at Disney!), what I like of that place is that it shows what mexican food really is (not Taco Bell or the Cantina outside the pavilion!)

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
L' Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante. Whenever my family goes down to WDW we have to eat there because it is so good.

Jodigrl328

All of these restaurants are very good. But I have to go with my favorite. The Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre. For good food and a one of a kind experience, you can't beat it with a stick. :slurp: :D

ToTBellHop

oh...anything at Animal Kingdom Lodge also gets a vote from me...I'd eat out of the gutters there if it meant I'd be able to stay there again!

Lynn

My favorite is The Liberty Tree Tavern . We just got back from Disney a week ago and ate there and enjoyed the food and the character dinner . My son got to ring the bell for dinner with the characters . He thought it was cool!

:slurp:

Brer Bear

Maybe a suprise, but I like the Contemporary Steakhouse(the Filet is the best in Disney). My family and I enjoy that restaurant even more than the California Grill.:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom