Best WDW Resteraunt

Dawn S

Originally posted by jcrb
Tell me which resteraunt should recive the best award.

I like the San Angel Inn(mainly Christmas time)

I second that. Although I haven't been at Christmas time, San Angel is my absolute favorite!

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
The best (and most underrated) resturant in all WDW has to be the Kona Cafe. Great breakfast and dinner for a reasonable price. Tonga Toast is great!

DixieBelle97

Pecos Bill Cafe in the Magic Kingdom. They have the best Chili Cheese Fries.

As for character breakfasts....Ohana at the Polynesian Resort.

By the way, does anyone know how the 50's Prime Time Cafe in MGM Studios is?

Cinderelly9802

No doubt about it, Shula's Steakhouse in the Dolphin, a bit pricey but for the taste and size of the steaks it's the best meal in the World!! Also, 'Ohana is great, especially if you are hungry!! Loads of authentic Polynesian food and the atmosphere make the meal perfect!!

Lady Tinkerbell

I'd have to say the 50's Prime Time Cafe at MGM. Where else can the waiters get away with making you set the table and force-feeding you the green beans you didn't finish? I love that place! Have a great day ya'll. :)

jcrb

Original Poster
Originally posted by AJAX
Le Cellier in the Canadian pavillion at EPCOT was our favorite during our last 'splurge' visit. Everything was delicious! A close second on that trip was the Fulton Crab House.
We used to be big San Angel Inn fans, but the last two trips there were somewhat dissapointing.

I took my mom to Le Cellier this weekend for her birthday. Oh Wow this is the Best. I change my vote - it a little bit pricy- the food is the best on the property.
If you can dream it - you can do it

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by disneyman15
L' Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante. Whenever my family goes down to WDW we have to eat there because it is so good.

Oh yeah, thats the best! I also love the Flying Fish (at the Boardwak) and the Teppenyaki Japanese Sushi bar in Japan (Epcot). And of course, the Liberty Tree Tavern!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom