Best WDW park music

badrew

I am still having a hard time finding the music file for the current Future World BGM loop. Does anyone have this file that they could share?

sandicinderelli

So... I need a fix, but I don't know when I'll be able to hit WDW. I've got a pretty sizeable collection of WDW music, but I want to know--what's the BEST for reproducing that magic feeling? What WDW music puts you there?

Also, provide a link so we can download whatever music you nominate (or PM me with the link) :)

Personally, I love the old Future World music. I just love the 80s version of the future, which is why I think I love EPCOT so much. Grim Grinning Ghosts is awesome too, as is the Space Mountain music.

http://www.mousegeeks.com/audio/Old Audio Directory/

Do you happen to have the Wonders of Life loop in the directory? Thanks.

Baloo423

Sorry for bringing up an old post, but does anyone have the music for the Mulan parade that was at the Studios? I was a performer in the parade and lost my rehearsal tape and have been trying to find the music on every download site known to man without any luck. Any help at all would be GREATLY appreciated. I loved doing the parade, I was a concubine and sometimes was in the Great Wall. Thanks! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom