Best WDW park music

PencilTest

Do you have to have Quicktime Pro to do this?
Nope, not at all. When you download the music, it'll save as an mp3, not as a QuickTime file. A site like mousegeeks.com just uses QuickTime to play the songs over the internet, but that doesn't mean you'll need it in order to play them on your home computer. iTunes will work just fine.

xtimMOOthyx

Nope, not at all. When you download the music, it'll save as an mp3, not as a QuickTime file. A site like mousegeeks.com just uses QuickTime to play the songs over the internet, but that doesn't mean you'll need it in order to play them on your home computer. iTunes will work just fine.

Yup. If you have iTunes as your default music player on you computer, you can just click open once the download has completed, and it will automatically be added to your iTunes library and will start playing. You could also find your downloaded music files and open those, and they will open in iTunes and be added to your library.

Create a new folder on your desktop. Go to one of the websites mentioned above (the easiest is mousegeeks.com), find the link for the song that you wish to download, right click on the link and select Save Target As.... You can rename the file if you choose, then locate your newly created folder, and click save. The song will download to the selected folder. After it has finished downloading, go into iTunes, click File, Add File To Library, locate the song that you downloaded, and click open. It will add the song to your iTunes library.

If you're obsessive compulsive like me, you will create albums for each park and artists as each park area. Enjoy!

THANK YOU!!!! I never knew I could do this!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :D :D :D This has brought new meaning to my iPod!!! Thanks a billion!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: Boy, have I been in the dark!!:D

I have to say the loop music around Epcot. During the last summer, I went to Epcot every thursday, got to the actual park around 7:45. I listened to the loop A LOT, as you can imagine, and It's amazing. Of course, the older loop is different than the new loop that is there now. I think everyone can agree with me when I say that they ruined Ellen's Energy Aventure's loop music.

EpcotMark

I have to say the loop music around Epcot. During the last summer, I went to Epcot every thursday, got to the actual park around 7:45. I listened to the loop A LOT, as you can imagine, and It's amazing. Of course, the older loop is different than the new loop that is there now. I think everyone can agree with me when I say that they ruined Ellen's Energy Aventure's loop music.

I love the Energy BGM. But personally the best music is from....
SOARIN':wave:

I love it too, it's one of my favorites, but they ruined the song by changing the style in the main Epcot loop. It sounds too much like techno, and not orchestral.

dxwwf3

Yep I definitely should have included Soarin and the Soarin Exit Music on my list. Can't believe I forgot that.

Skippy

Tower of Terror Queue Music - This vintage loop sets the tone better than any other music at WDW.
Agreed. The mood of the music fits perfectly with the hollywood tower hotel.

If you're obsessive compulsive like me, you will create albums for each park and artists as each park area. Enjoy!
And If you're even more obssesive, you will label all of your non-disney Music as a certain genre, and then all of your disney songs as others according to park... artists are the park areas... and albums are the attractions they are from. :D

csm

but I don't have a cd with bgm and obvously you can't get them off the iTunes store. Is it even possible to get it off the internet into iTunes? <<I don't know how to do that.:eek:

Ahhh. You weren't at all clear with the question. Since someone already replied to you about how to save them and open them in iTunes, I'll just add for fast refrence- I'd recommend checking out www.mousebits.com first, and then www.mousegeeks.com/audio as well. There *used to be* tons of great audio to download on mIRC in the #Disney-Central chat room, but all the file servers are pretty much not hosting anymore. All that's ever left in that room is Dolby, and he's not where I'd recommend looking for source audio. Mostly shakey, poor-lit home movies...

DisneyMusician2

I'm going with the old Main Street Electrical Parade music. It just brings back the most memories for me whenever I hear a recording. It was the first Disney parade I saw as a kid, and it has just stuck with me through the years.

Cliff

No doubt, Illuminations ROE. Gavin Greenaway is the man! The entire CD is stellar.

I would also say "Spectromagic" too. John Debney "gets it" (understands Disney theming in music) too.

I'd give the "Fantasmic" score a close 3rd.

I want more "magic music" in future attractions. I wish they carried over some of the music from "Horrizons" in "Mission: Space"..they missed a nice opportunity there. M:S is "magically sterile" to me because it lacks a musical theme.

CT

www.whoiscliff.com

jmvd20

I'd have to go with the entire ROE music, from pre-show to the end. I can't believe it is available on that link. After out last trip in May I bought 5 or 6 cd's to get all of the pre-show music. Oh well, still worth it to me.

Thanks for the link, just a few months late to save me some $$$ :D

OopinkerbelleoO

Hi, I am new on this forum, but have been following the discussions on favorite WDW music... I am a huge fan of the innoventions loop that has been discussed on this thread, but cannot seem to find it on the sites recommended. I have searched mousegeeks.com, but I do not see anything referring to "innoventions"... I would appreciate any help you all can offer =)

My favourites are:-

1. Soarin'
2. Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
3. WDW Today music from resorts

When I'm on the bus journey home, I often listen to these (and many other WDW tunes) on my MP3, and it really takes me back.

Event though sometimes I don't think I ever left

Merry Christmas from Wales! :xmas:

imagineer99

Hi, I am new on this forum, but have been following the discussions on favorite WDW music... I am a huge fan of the innoventions loop that has been discussed on this thread, but cannot seem to find it on the sites recommended. I have searched mousegeeks.com, but I do not see anything referring to "innoventions"... I would appreciate any help you all can offer =)

www.mousebits.com should have it.

lpet11984

www.soundofmagic.com is another cool website- some background on original composers that's pretty interesting.

My favorites:
Adventureland Loop
Innoventions Plaza Loop (David Arkenstone one)
MK Entrance Loop
Epcot Entrance Loop
Illuminations: ROE (pre-show and show- Gavin Grenaway is AWESOME)
Tomorrowland Loop
Soarin' (show and exit music)
SSE ending (when you're going backwards, with the fiber optics)
DCL music (from the survival kit)
POLY music

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom