Best view in Disney!

DiPSU224

Hi MinnieMe and welcome:wave:!

emmacastlegw5.jpg

This is one of my fav pics too!
Happy Posting :sohappy:!

That picture gave me goosebumps! It makes me even more excited to experience a trip with my child one day.

Well I have a few:

2) Polynesian Beach:

Watching the fireworks and water parade from the beach of the Polynesian hotel in a hammock is a great way to spend an evening with someone special.

I look forward to seeing others comments on their favorite views!
Marcus

And I can't agree more about the Poly beach. It's so beautiful looking across at the Grand Floridian all lit up and the fiireworks over the castle...:D

Nansafan

So much Disney, so many views. In no particular order:

1. Riding the TTA at night, rounding towards CoP and seeing the Contemporary off in the distance;
2. Just before the big drop of Splash seeing the park lit up;
3. Driving up to the Welcome sign on the first day of vacation;
and conversely the worst view is driving past the good-bye sign heading back to the airport on the last day of vacation.:cry::cry:

RedGear

I really like sitting on the bench right off of the rose and crown pub, that's a great view. I also really like sitting over by the mexico pavillion to watch fireworks, and over between the Japan Pavillion and the french pavillion. :ROFLOL:

Kingdom WDW

Okay, here goes:

- Paths to the front and left of the Castle, overlooking Main Street and Tomorrowland
- Beach near the Beach Pool at GF
- The Lighthouse at Y&B
- The Boardwalk Area
- The view from the Ferryboats
- The Train Garden

disneypearl

I really like when you are going up on Expedition Everest and you can see Spaceship Earth. Another good one is the top of the drop on Splash Mountain and you can see the castle.

That picture gave me goosebumps! It makes me even more excited to experience a trip with my child one day.

Thanks! It's one of our favorite pics too! What makes the pic even more special is that originally the picture had the crane in the background and a fellow member of the boards was kind enough to photo shop it out for me because I isn't so good at that thar stuff. Makes me love this site more and more ((((Hugs to all))))!:sohappy:

kc1296426

Going on the liberty boat, third floor, last boat of the night. Really relaxing, always makes me slow down and rest while I just listen to the hum of the boat.

DME

thanks for the replies about the pic!:kiss:

Here's another one of my fav's that you have to get early in the morning...sorry they are so big...I'm not sure how to resize...

20060306image0102ro3.jpg

There is just something about being able to take pictures without anyone around. I think it just lends a level of intimacy. Like you are the only one's at the Magic Kingdom. This particular picture we turned sepia and have matted and framed in the house. We leave in a couple of days and have an early morning ADR at Crystal Palace again and are hoping to recreate this pic with our DD who is now 4 (she was only 2 in the pic) and our 1 year old son. Hopefully they will cooperate :lookaroun.

awesome shot!!!!

Norm The Skull

This one is cool

Here is a view that is very unique... I think.When you go up the stairs to go down Summit Plummit you can actually see the four icons from all the parks.Not very well but you do see them I Think.I only went once but I would love it if someone could confirm...Second trip December 2008

KaliSplash

Well, there are about a thousand. But here are the best off the top of my head:

Coming under the tunnel into Town Square. The castle down Main St. The top of Splash Mountain during SpectroMagic. The Wilderness Lodge as you approach by boat. The Wilderness Lodge as you drive up in a car. The Wilderness Lodge as you stand by the pool and look back toward the building. The lobby of the Wilderness Lodge, especially late at night. The view from the Seven Seas Lagoon side of the Tower at the Contemporary late at night. The view pulling into Epcot on the Monorail. World Showcase. Expedition Everest from the bridges on Discovery Island.

flscooman

At the AKL if you are on the bridge across the lobby at night, look out the back windows and you get 5 reflections of the Lobby lights and chandeliers. At Christmas you get 5 reflections of the tree!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom