• The Making of Me

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • The American Adventure

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Other - You pick!

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters

WDWScottieBoy

I chose The Living Seas, American Adventure and Universe of Energy. I'm actually listening to UoE right now, too. I should have also picked other as I think that Epcot Fountain is an excellent score! I love hearing that music when I'm in the area.

nicholas

I'm such a theatre queen. My mind instantly went to "Ooh! A Broadway thread!"

I'm a loser.

The only one of the bunch that I know is American Adventure, so I guess that one gets my vote.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Honey, I Shrunk the Audience. No one ever seems to think about it! It's absolutely fantastic. Plus, IMO, the Imagination Institute theme is by far one of THE best attraction themes out there. I'm always listening to it. :)

EDIT: Oh no! My post count is now at 1,626! :mad: :lookaroun

raven

Grizz? I was very surprised to not see Spaceship Earth on the list. The music is old but still gives me chills when I am on the attraction.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Illuminations RoE. I forget which part of the score it is... maybe its "Chaos" but ... I LOVE IT!

I will look on my CD later.. and get the exact part.. and exact time on the CD it is... very moving to me. :wave:

SirNim

Gotta give "props" ( :lookaroun ) to Bruce Broughton and his "Ellen's Energy Crisis/Adventure" theme.

I'm not in Epcot until I hear that booming score (as well as the scores to SE, Innoventions Plaza, and, well, that's about it nowadays)... :)

diddy_mouse

i picked Living Seas...gotta love those whale noises (always think of Dory speaking "whale") i also like the entrence music to Space Mountain for some reason. something about the trumpet in the beginning...just like it so much! :D

General Grizz

Original Poster
raven said:
Grizz? I was very surprised to not see Spaceship Earth on the list. The music is old but still gives me chills when I am on the attraction.
Spaceship Earth has one of the most BEAUTIFUL scores. . . but because I hear talk about it all the time on the forums, I didn't classify it as unsung.

I have it on right now, actually. . . :D

And trust me. In Disney years, 1995 is not that old. . . ;) :p

tigger248

I'm a huge instrumental/classical music nut/geek (hence my music history minor). It is so hard to pick one as my favorite, because I love most all of the WDW music! In fact I always say I'm gonna bring a tape recorder and record the music on all of the rides but I never have. I voted for Ellen's Energy Adventure, but I think Epcot wise it would be a definite tie between Ellen, AA, HISTA, SSE, Fountain, Future World, Innoventions music, and Impressions de France. The Epcot music is my favorite, but Magic Kingdom is a very close second. Timekeeper and Hall of Presidents would also be pretty high on the list. All of the above should have been a choice for those of us who just can't make up our minds! :lol:

speck76

General Grizz said:
Spaceship Earth has one of the most BEAUTIFUL scores. . . but because I hear talk about it all the time on the forums, I didn't classify it as unsung.

PAH!

I like most of the Epcot instrumental music.....I don't really care for any of the sung songs, except for maybe One Little Spark and It's Fun to be Free (because it is fun to be free!)....I really dislike Tomorrow's Child....but that is neither here nor there.

I really like the Tomorrland area music from MK.....very relaxing.....very nice.

(the classical music picked for Impressions de France is great too...top notch!)

General Grizz

Original Poster
I really don't think Timekeeper gets enough credit. That score is so beautiful (a wonderful masterwork by Bruce Broughton), and I would pay a pretty penny to have a clear stereo copy. WONDERFUL score!

Living Seas is also very under-rated. I adore the score theme, especially the version arranged for the 2001 Epcot Entrance area music.

Finally, all of the others have my extreme support (especially American Adventure and, after that, the Universe of Energy). . .

. . .but Hall of Presidents is just too dang nostalgic. . .

Horizons has the most "heart," though. :p . . oh forget it! I love 'em all!! :lol:

waltdisny

I love them all, but I've got to give the edge to Impressions De France. I love Debussy (think opening sequence of Beauty and the Beast).

The American Adventure was a close second. Two Brothers always chokes me up.

tigger248

waltdisny said:
The American Adventure was a close second. Two Brothers always chokes me up.

Two Brothers also chokes me up along with Theres a Land 'Cross This Ocean and Golden Dreams. I just love that whole attraction and every time I see it I love it even more. It's sad that as a child I used to use it for "nap time" because it was history and "boring". Glad those days are over and that I've finally come to enjoy history and educational things. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom