Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Hyperion

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Robfl

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

imagineer boy

Original Poster
These awards go to our beloved trolls. Which one do you was the most destructive, and odd troll. Of corse, we all love to hate trolls, but what's one troll that's your favorite. Before we vote, let me explain the different species of troll:

Destructomasimvus ( class A troll ) : These trolls mean destruction. They crush and burn everything in their paths and are not nice to be around. Examples of these trolls are: feel me, and mybossreallysux. These trolls do have an uncanny resemblence to the Trolls in the LOTR Movies. These trolls howerver, are surprisingly rare.

Cluelessiamous ( class B troll ) : We were just attacked by one of these. Good ole MAelSTRoMROcks returned for more fun on the forums. These trolls are very dumb for your average troll. I mean, these guys don't even know how to use the computer. Examples of these trolls are: MAeSTRoMROcks ( duh ) and Rhonald Ruck. These trolls resemble the troll as seen in Harry Potter.

Cutemostlyus: ( class C troll ): These guys are really nice at first. Your best friends. They may even be kind of cute, but looks can be decieving. After they're done with their good stuff, they turn bad. They'll turn on you, break your heart, and attack you. These may be the least rare of trolls, but they're the most dangerouse. Examples of these are: Disneyanna, Hyperion, HistoryMystery, Robfl, and Talsonic. These trolls resemble the small big haired dolls that were popular with girls in the early 1990s.

Please vote! I won't list every troll I've mentioned BTW.

Legacy

What did talsonic do that was ever trollish? Maybe I missed the second phase of this class C troll, but everything I ever read of his had very little troll signs in them.

Tramp

I voted for Robfl cuz of the way he maliciously tried to polarize the membership. :fork: He nearly succeeded in pitting people against each other by making groundless claims about 'contributing' members, a mortal sin in my book. I had plans to introduce myself to him at Epcot this past summer but, apparently, he lost his job before I got there...a pity, isn't it? :D

I might've voted for Talsonic if he were listed cuz I never wanted to rip off anyone's head and shove it up their butt so badly as I did this imbecile.:wave:

tenchu

You have got to admire the fact that Anna actually seemed to believe all the rubbish she was spouting.

Gotta love this place, I only come for the fights.

:wave:

HorizonsMan

I vote for robfl, not only was he mean on the boards but when i visited one time with a broken leg he made me hop all the way to the door(no crutches) and didnt even tell me i could use a wheelchair. man was he mean

KevinPage

I vote for that Nancy nut who was a total "schill" for Eisner

I support you Mr. Eisner, do you want cream and sugar with that?

I support you Mr. Eisner, are your shoes shiney enough?

I support you Mr. Eisner, even if you kick my butt to the curb and take the $$$ out of my hand

imagineer boy

Original Poster
Originally posted by KevinPage
I vote for that Nancy nut who was a total "schill" for Eisner

I support you Mr. Eisner, do you want cream and sugar with that?

I support you Mr. Eisner, are your shoes shiney enough?

I support you Mr. Eisner, even if you kick my butt to the curb and take the $$$ out of my hand

:lol: I would've put her on the poll, but she's not banned yet, therefor, not classified as a troll.

imagineer99

I'm afraid I couldn't vote because frankly I think I joined too late to actually see the trolls in action...POOR ME!:( :lol: :lol:

Could someone please tell me what are the qualifications for being banned?

Also, why did this Maelstorm guy TyPE lIkE ThIs? WhAt'S tHE pOInT?:confused: :confused:

imagineer boy

Original Poster
Originally posted by imagineer99
I'm afraid I couldn't vote because frankly I think I joined too late to actually see the trolls in action...POOR ME!:( :lol: :lol:

Could someone please tell me what are the qualifications for being banned?

Also, why did this Maelstorm guy TyPE lIkE ThIs? WhAt'S tHE pOInT?:confused: :confused:

You can see their past posts by searching in the members area on the upper left hand corner of the page. Once you find them, you can search for all of their posts and see what they said. MaElStrROM typed weird technically because he is weird. He was either a kid making jokes, or a five year old who didn't know how to type yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom