Best Themed Attraction

madtea_party

I have to go with Pirates for classic... The queue is just perfect... You know you're about to go on a ride about pirates but it doesn't scream "Pirates". I love the subtlety of it
And of course the ride is themed beautifully. I love how it begins all calm and then you go down into the pirate's life. Love it!!

And then of course ToT's theming is amazing for the newer attractions

Timekeeper

hollywood-tower-of-terror.jpg

Nemo14

I've heard from many that Journey To The Center Of The Earth at Tokyo Disney Sea is overall Disney's best-themed attraction at any park. Though I've never been to see it first-hand, so wouldn't know for sure. From what I've seen online however, it looks like it certainly trumps everything else.

I think that Steve should send a few members (aka me) to confirm this rumor.....

heatherkatheleen

Another vote for Pirates of the Caribbean and Tower of Terror. Both are places I wish I could just go in and explore every bit of.
Ditto. Every time I ride ToT I find myself wishing I could get out of the sights of the CM's and explore to my hearts content. I also always feel really transported when I'm in the queue and approaching Pirates & HM! But ToT wins in my heart. Never fails to give me the shivers when I enter that boiler room (partly because I'm terrified Freddy Kreuger is down there lol!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom