Best Supermarket near WDW

PhilharMagician

Actually North West of DTD.:lookaroun

That is my favorite one around WDW, because it is a quiet store and has everything you need for a good price. There is also a liquor store out front and a pizza place next door. One stop shopping for a vacationer.

Mr Wizard

Is this the Publix in Litte Lake Bryan area??? I have gone there before and it isn't too far from DTD...

Mostly, I use the Super Wal-Mart on W. Osceola and Vineland Road...

I'm not sure, when leaving WDW, east on Rt. 192 I just look for the Harley-Davidson dealership on the left, it's very noticeable. The Publix is right behind it.

Banksy

As a huge nerd, i am a big fan of American supermarkets. :p

There is a walgreens next to Vista way (Visstaa waaayyyy!) that is good for a few bits, or there is the HUGEEE walmart off I4. :)

dixiegirl

I'm planning a 10-day trip in August, and I'm staying at an Old Key West Villa. I'd like to stock up on some breakfast items and snack for he room, since we'll have a kitchen. What's the best supermarket near WDW?

When we Stay at Disney and have a villa we always use GARDENGROCER. Go to the website and just check it out..Great prices (helluva cheaper than going through Disney) and they deliver right to the resort.Even if you schedule a time that they end up getting to the resort before you, bell service will hold it for you, then when you get to your room they'll deliver it to your room .. And if there is something you dont see on the site just email them and they are usually great at coming through...Even alcohol!!

DisneyBeatles

There is a market in a shopping center literally DIRECTLY across the street from the entrance to disney (the one near downtown disney and the buena vista palace and non disnye owned hotels) its very convenient but i dont remember the prices

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom