Best Spa?

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
The spas at the resorts are all operated by Nikki Bryan salon and spas, so I imagine that they are all fairly similar. I'm sure someone with experience at some of the spas will chime in. I have heard very good things about the Mandalla spa at the Dolphin.

Upvote 0

Mukta

I got a massage at the spa at BC. It was one of the best massages of my life, but the atmosphere wasn't very spa-like. I was looking for a sauna/steamroom etc, but it didn't really have that.

Upvote 0

Diane Hughess

My Mom & I treated ourselves to (very expensive!) massages at the Floridian a few years back. Never again. It was a beautiful spa, but both of us had the worst massages ever. Totally not worth half of what they charged. I get massages monthly at home, so I guess I have something to compare it to. Last year we had a rental car, so we drove over to Canyon Ranch Spa over at the Gaylord Palms Resort, near Animal Kingdom Lodge, and it was AWESOME! Gorgeous atmosphere, nice walking tour of the
indoor 'Everglades' display in the lobby. Even the sauna/bathrooms were awesome. I'd highly recommend Canyon Ranch.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom