Best Snacks in Magic Kingdom?

zurgandfriend

Some of our favorites

Funnel Cake - Liberty Square

Hot Dog - Casey's Corner main street USA

Turkey Leg - Cart in Adventure Land

Iced Cappuccino - Enchanted Grove Fantasy land

harveyt0206

Dole.....Whip..........Float..... sorry, I went into a food coma just thinking about it. So yummy.

Anything from the bakery and the funnel cake in Liberty Square is mmmmm.....

ms7479a

Strawberry Shortcake Sunday from Mrs. Pott's Cupboard (the Brownie Sunday here is also very good as well):
DSC05682.JPG

laynalee07

I know i am going to get ripped apart after writing this but i had heard all this craze about the dole whips so i finally tried one and i just found it to be alright :veryconfu
Not bad at all, just not what i was expecting with all the to do about them.
I can never pass up a good treat from the Main Street Bakery though :animwink:

Testtrack321

I know i am going to get ripped apart after writing this but i had heard all this craze about the dole whips so i finally tried one and i just found it to be alright :veryconfu
Not bad at all, just not what i was expecting with all the to do about them.
I can never pass up a good treat from the Main Street Bakery though :animwink:

That's what I thought, I got a float with all pineapple.

Then I went back and got a vanilla/pineapple swirl, no float. It was amazing. The pineapple stood out more and wasn't as overpowering when combined with vanilla.

NYwdwfan

Liberty Square funnel cake - with tons of powdered sugar. But make sure you let it cool - I burned the roof of my mouth 2 summers ago and it hurt for 2 days (was better just in time for the Hoop Dee Doo's fried chicken!!)

cslafferty

Where do you get the sweet cream cheese pretzels?? We haven't been to WDW since 2004, and I don't remember them. And, I love pretzels and cream cheese, so I think I would have remembered!!

lilclerk

Where do you get the sweet cream cheese pretzels?? We haven't been to WDW since 2004, and I don't remember them. And, I love pretzels and cream cheese, so I think I would have remembered!!
The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland =) It's under the Astro Orbiter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom