Best Snacks at World Showcase?

Luke P

Original Poster
Hello once again fellow Disney fans,

What are the "can't miss" snacks while walking around the World Showcase? Would like to try something unique from every country. Thank you very much for any input!

JIMINYCR

Boulangerie Pastries in France. Walking in there youll be hit with multiple decadent choices. Thats the best place to visit first.
The Funnel Cakes from the kiosk outside of American pavillion. They have several options.
Outside of Italy there is a Gelato stand with many interesting options.. Canolis and Tiramisu also.
If youre a caramel or Werthers candy fan then Germanys Karamell Kuche is your place.
Norways Kringle bakery has some tasty pastries... The Troll horn is my favorite from there.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
sunshine seasons has a good strawberry shortcake too that i have to get every time. the cinnamon cronut from the refreshment port is good as well.

The cronut was my favorite snack until they started making so many of them in advance and leaving them out to get stale. Hopefully that's no longer the case. I stopped getting them after a few bad ones.

Bairstow

I've always been a fan of going into the Mitsukoshi Department Store at the Japanese pavilion and buying something unrecognizable to eat, preferably with a sea creature or unidentifiable fruit on the package.
mitsukoshi-department-store6-big.jpg

I am Timmy

My oldest goes into Mitsukoshi and comes out with armfuls of stuff for us to try. We take it back to our room and try something everyday. Also, giant pretzels from Germany are my favorite! Followed by school bread in Norway. So delicious, I wish these things would last in the post so I could have them mailed to me. Someone should start this as a business. It would work.

NiarrNDisney

I don't have a favorite snack from each country but I do have a few "must haves" my traveling buddies and I always seem to enjoy!

American Adventure - Peach Cobbler (Liberty Tree)
China - Curry Chicken Pockets (Joy of Tea)
France - Napoleon (Les Halles)
Germany - Nudel Gratin (Sommerfest), Sea Salt Caramel (Karamel Kuche)
Italy - Cannoli (Tutto Gusto), Small Plates especially the Asparagus and the Seafood salad (Tutto Gusto)
Japan - Kakigori (Kabuki Cafe), Sushi (Katsura)
Morocco - Baklava (Tangierine Cafe Coffee Bar), Tapas especially the Brie, Fish Croquettes, Hummus and Spicy Shrimp, (Spice Road Table)
Norway - Troll Horn (Kringla Bakeri)
United Kingdom - Fish and Chips (Rose & Crown Pub, Yorkshire Fish Shop)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom