Best Show??!!

disneydudette

I really enjoyed Nemo. One thing I made sure of was not to read any spoilers or reviews before my trip. I did this for Soarin' and even Pop Century, and was extremely disapointed on both accounts.

Nemo does a great job in both the musical and acting departments. It's not a broadway show, but I greatly enjoyed watching it. Festival of the Lion King is another amazing show and well worth taking the time to see.

If I had to choose one of the other... it would really depend on the mood I'm in.
The Nemo musical is a great way to escape the heat (especially at AK) and a nice way to relax and enjoy a "show." Even though it's a musical, theres very limited interaction and I noticed some kids having a hard time keeping focused during some of the "slower" parts.
The Lion King is alot more "upbeat" and interactive. Kids were dancing, clapping, and the songs are a little bit more "common" and therefore easier to sing-along to and get involved.

We plan on spending the entire day (including EMH hours at night) at AK following our breakfast at Donald's Breakfastsaurus. We'll be hitting both shows, LK in the late morning and Nemo in the afternoon (depending on show times)

I3olTz

INDIANA JONES EPIC STUNT SPECTACULAR!! indy gets my vote, ive seen it 100x and still love it, all the stunt guys/indys are really cool....gave me a backstage tour :sohappy:

DisneyGigi

I love Fantasmic! It is my fave, followed by LK & IJ didn't get to see Nemo when we went in March......:( missed it riding Everest so much...LOL but will in September for sure!

eagles

FOLK number 1 for me.

LMA show is number 2 for me.

haven't seen nemo yet or batb, they are on the list for next trip.

SpectroMan

Finding Nemo- The Musical is the best theme park show anywhere. If they would flesh out this show, it would be on Broadway.

While there are many votes for Festival of the Lion King, I feel it is a highly overrated show. The singers are great, but the rest doesn't match up.

Now if we are considering night shows too, you can't beat IllumiNations.

Tikibird54

I would have to say my favorite show is the one based on one of the best and classic Trilogies ever made... (and keep in mind now they are starting production of a fourth)... yes that's right...
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular.

yes, it's an older one but somehow for me, it never gets old!!

Chape19714

Finding Nemo- The Musical is the best theme park show anywhere. If they would flesh out this show, it would be on Broadway.

While there are many votes for Festival of the Lion King, I feel it is a highly overrated show. The singers are great, but the rest doesn't match up.

Now if we are considering night shows too, you can't beat IllumiNations.
Have you seen Aladdin at DCA? That's a bit better than Nemo, but Nemo is the best by WDW.

PLTram

I don't know about best, but I'll second the vote that 'Lion King' is the most over-rated. I had to suffer through the show for a second time recently when my relatives we were travelling with insisted that we go based on glowing reports from others...

I wish they'd clear that place and make room for the Beastly Kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom