Best scenery at WDW

castlecake2.0

Frontierland and Liberty Square after sunset is amazing! All the lams flicker like thay are actually candles and the music is slow and has the wester-ness to it, can't beat it.

iheartdisney91

hmmm. basically the MK at night for me . idk theres just something about it thats extra magical to me. especially mainstreet usa, fantasyland and around potc and Hm:rolleyes:

disneytati

i 2nd that. but then again most of
mk is my fav at night but there is something extra magical.

Actually, the MK is my favorite place day or night... LOL It's simply my favorite place in the world!!! But at night.... awwwwww..... Frontierland... Liberty Square.......... Main Street.............

crazydaveh

We Did EMH a while back when the sun came up around 7 AM. MK opened early and the sun was coming up while Main St. had it's lights on. It was pretty cool.

iheartdisney91

Actually, the MK is my favorite place day or night... LOL It's simply my favorite place in the world!!! But at night.... awwwwww..... Frontierland... Liberty Square.......... Main Street.............

oh i know same here, either magic kingdom or the stage? yeah deffinatley MK lol

makonyy15

Animal Kingdom just after rain, especially around the Oasis. It's amazing, you can slip away for that moment and think you're in the jungle.

TOT at night it is amazing

I agree - but if you Ride ToT just at sunset, you get an absolutely gorgeous view of the park. For a split second before you plummet downwards, that is :p But that's an absolutely beautiful sight, just as the neon in the park is flickering to life.

Also, take a carriage ride around POR or POFQ in the evening - it costs, but the sights are really pretty. I love waiting until the parks clear out in the evening, take your time walking out at any park, and just take in the lights and the atmosphere (far away from the mobs swarming to the buses)

Baloo423

For me personally, I loved walking through Tomorrowland right after the park closed and all the guests had left. The futuristic neon lights glowing into the night as the soft music fills the air. I also loved The Studios after park closing and before "The Hat" was put in the way of the beautiful view of the Chinese Theatre. I use to sit on the wall surrounding the huge planter that use to be in front of the Theatre and just take it all in. Of course, Disney at Xmas time is just filled with great sights, sounds and smells too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom