Best Ride

JackSkellington

Original Poster
All right, forget Al and IDJ for some time now. There are other rides that people run to in the morning. I should think MMtn is one. And beware of Fantasyland in the mid-morning. Talk about traffic, ha the 409 aint got nothing on that crowd.

LadyDarling

With little kids - head to Fantasyland.
If you're a bigger kid - head to Splash Mountain, and on your way, pick up a fast pass for Indy. Once you're off Splash, Work your way back, hitting up Pooh, The Haunted Mansion and Pirates to fill up your time! :) If you've got time left, and the line is short, get in line for Indy and be ready with your fastpass to ride it again! Or, hang out at Tarzan's digs (the treehouse). If you don't get motion sickness, grab a snack. Or get a fast pass for something else (Big Thunder would be my next suggestion, since ever since they added fast pass to it, the line is slow. :p )

The line for the Matterhorn moves quickly, so I wouldn't worry about that, and since Space Mountain is down :brick: for a while, :brick: You're clear for the other thrill rides!

In DCA, I would say Soarin' but when ToT opens, head there!

LadyDarling

I love it, but it's lower in my list. Usually I do it later in the day with little wait in line (especially evening) or get a fast pass for it in the afternoon.

If you have little kids though, Toontown is a good place to head as well as soon as it opens up! :D

JackSkellington

Original Poster
I have to say that Haunted Mansion and Pirates OTC are two of the oldies but goodies. I have ridden them over and over for years, and it is allways fun. (Especially the christmas HM ride with the Nightmare Before Christmas)

"And since I am dead I can take off my head, to recite Shakespeareian qoutation."-Jack Skellington

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom