Best Ride to Take a Nap

Best place to Relax and Take a Nap

• Total voters

Disney_Freak429

SE because Judy Dench's voice is so relaxing & calming its like listening to one of those sound machines. :) But it only works for a bit since the "Burnt Rome" smell gets me every time lol

NiarrNDisney

American Adventure
sleep013.gif
It's better than a comfy couch.
OMG! I have fallen asleep in the theater so many times, so much so, when my group goes in it I hang out in Japan and shop more. What a bore:snore:

TOTGuy

I'm surprised no one started to rag on Living With The Land. Everyone makes fun of us for being boring.
The only time I've been close to falling asleep on it is opening EMH mornings doing ride-through or anytime on double-back.

elisatonks

I personally need a bed to have any chance of sleep bu i've seen my dad fall asleep at the spirit of aloha dinner show so that must be a good place to get a nap

Lokheed

I frequently take micro-naps on Snow White's Scary Adventures. Just pull down my ball cap over my eyes and relax. I truly have achieved the Zen of Snow White.

(Note: your mileage may vary.)

MKCP 1985

I am absolutely SHOCKED to see that the number one answer is "Sherman's hotel room." :eek:

Sherm, you need to put on some music or jazz things up in your hotel room, buddy! :ROFLOL: Karaoke, maybe? :p

poohbear6103

I can and have fallen asleep on the TTA. When it is baking hot out and you get to finally sit down after being in line for what seems like an eternity to get on SM, there is nothing better! You prop up the feet, slouch down a little, you even feel a nice breeze when you are outside and it speeds up a little. I have dosed off slightly in SSE at the beginning and towards the end when you are going backwards. Also, HM has done it to me before, but not once we are up in the attic :eek: That woke me up real quick. I did see someone totally slumped over asleep in the mirror once with the hitch hiking ghosts. His daughter was "hitting the ghost" in the mirror and woke him up rather abruptly :lol:

DisneyMusician2

My Dad used to love napping the the Tiki Room when we were kids, but this was way before it was Under New Management.

I'm not so sure I could get a way napping in the new one, or with my son.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Thank You!! I was suprised no one voted for LM. I have fallen asleep in that one. The A/C, soft music, bubbles :lookaroun
Something about the sound of the waves, the tranquil music, the soft lighting... :snore: :dazzle: :eek:

Sorry, just thinking about it made me doze off for a second!

Mickey&Minnie

I wish I could have voted twice b/c my votes would be for HOP and American Adventure. I decided to go with HOP b/c that is that is the one my husband loves the most and of course I have to sit thru it with him. I now look forward to it...especially if it is HOT outside. I just lean my head over on his comfy shoulder and take a siesta.

captainkidd

I like the American Adventure, but I've yet to be able to stay awake through the entire show.

Ellen's Energy Adventure, I make no attempts to stay awake. As soon as the lights go out, I remove my shoes and go to sleep until it's over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom