• Alien Swirling Saucers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Alien Swirling Saucers at Toy Story Land
Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway captures chaos of cartoon shorts in a  fun family ride – Orange County Register
Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith | Hollywood Studios Attractions  | Walt Disney World Resort
slinky-dog-dash-hollywood-studios.jpg
Star Tours® - The Adventures Continue | Hollywood Studios Attractions |  Walt Disney World Resort
Facing off against AT-AT's in Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
Toy Story Mania | Walt Disney World Resort
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror | Hollywood Studios Attractions | Walt Disney  World Resort

JIMINYCR

RotR stole away my top love of ToT. Just due to the number of action packed scenes, the extra amount of theming throughout and the time riding through. ToT still is thrilling but there isnt enough moments to take top spot.

Sbk1234

I have to say Rise of the Resistance is at the top of the list for me. I haven't ridden the Toy Story Land rides, but I don't think that would change my opinion. Same with Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway.
Now, my choice might be different if the Great Movie Ride was still operating.

NelleBelle

While I really like RoTR, the fact that is always down is why I gave it to my other top favorite, ToT! While I know ToT has it's down-time as well, it doesn't seem to be broken all the time like Rise does. We had to miss some much needed pool time in order to finally ride it (yes, I know, one can always get pool time and this was back when the virtual queue was in place so it wasn't like we were going to just give it up)! We had a DAS pass so we by passed the majority of the queue, which part of me really wanted to see. But after waiting 3+ hrs after our boarding group time into the evening, glad we could miss out on the long queue time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom