Best ride in all of WDW?

Best attraction?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Which E-ticket is the best?

Image result for Mike Sperduto Follow An American Adventure American Adventure Epcot
Image result for Mike Sperduto Follow An American Adventure American Adventure Epcot
Image result for expedition everest flickr sunset
Image result for avatar flight of passage
Image result for haunted mansion disney world flickr
Related image
Image result for rise of the resistance disney world
Image result for spaceship earth epcot ride

Related image
Image result for tower of terror ride flickr

Choose wisely and don't just do recency bias! What ride deserves the title of best WDW ride? What does your ranking, or own top 10 look like?
:cm:
:eatpopcorn:

Last edited:

Hank Hill

Best or favorite? And if best, what parameters do you set for that; technology, theme, immersive-ness?? The wording "best" is way too vague. I think a better discussion can be reached by asking a more specific question.

My favorite ride is Splash Mtn. Lots of personal reasons. but it always makes me happy to be on it. IDK I would call it the "best" ride at WDW though. The best overall experience is ToT, from the queue to the preshow, to the loading, to the thrills and randomness of the drops, absolutely perfect. Have not been on RotR yet, but technology wise, Avatar is pretty darn good, but for a simulator, I prefer Star Tours.

OG Runner

I voted for Rise of the Resistance because of the number of ride systems it employs. I actually do not have just one favorite.
I have a number because different aspects of different rides make them great. Rock n Roll rollercoaster is my favorite roller coaster.
Flight of Passage is amazing, as is Soarin'. All different rides for different reasons.

fizzieee

Wow that's a toughie!!! Settled on Splash Mountain though. It's just such a classic and puts me in such a good mood. Tower of Terror is a close 2nd.

UNCgolf

I voted for Spaceship Earth, but I could be convinced it's Kiliminjaro Safari. Splash Mountain would probably be third, and then maybe a tie between Flight of Passage and Haunted Mansion for 4th/5th. Tower of Terror/Expedition Everest for 6th/7th.

Never done BTMR, American Adventure, or Rise of the Resistance so can't rank those. Had plans to do BTMR this trip, but riding Flight of Passage and Expedition Everest back to back gave me horrible motion sickness and so I avoided coasters the rest of the visit.

No idea why I've never done American Adventure; I'd probably love it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom