Best restaurant in all of Disney

mousermerf

Account Suspended
My vote goes for two places which are low-key, but classy, without any screaming children, good food, and great service.

Maya Grill - it's really well design inside too!
Concourse Steakhouse - A little less visually stunning, but great service and food.

I like them both because they're not crammed with too many seats, you can usually get a table with ease (atleast calling an hour or two out) and you don't have to "plan" for the meal, because they dont have dress codes.

kid at heart

do you want it to be in a theme park?

MK i'd say Crystal Palace or Liberty Tavern(especially for a history buff like me) Resort places i'd say Boma is the one that always gets mentioned.:veryconfu

DiPSU224

We LOVE 'Ohana at the Poly. I haven't been there since the menu change, but we have never been disappointed in the past. I think the atmosphere is great and the food was always amazing. Like others have said, I hear Boma is amazing as well.

P.S. I love these threads about food and restaurants!

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
Mr.Pickles wonders of there is any good restaurants to get a good breakfast. Mr.Pickles tried the Concorse steakhouse and consumed the eggs Benedict, and thought it was decent,( but not up to his very high standards ), and Mr.Pickles feels this is the best breakfast he has had on property, but that is not saying much.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Mr.Pickles said:
Mr.Pickles wonders of there is any good restaurants to get a good breakfast. Mr.Pickles tried the Concorse steakhouse and consumed the eggs Benedict, and thought it was decent,( but not up to his very high standards ), and Mr.Pickles feels this is the best breakfast he has had on property, but that is not saying much.
Just curious, why do you refer to yourself in the third person?

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
unkadug said:
Just curious, why do you refer to yourself in the third person?

Because it is not Mr.Pickles typing, but Mr.Pickles manservent Bernard. Mr.Pickles relays messages to type. I hope now this answers this much asked question.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Mr.Pickles said:
Because it is not Mr.Pickles typing, but Mr.Pickles manservent Bernard. Mr.Pickles relays messages to type. I hope now this answers this much asked question.

Is Mr.Pickles a ...........pickle?

Mr.Pickles said:

This isn't very high end or anything, but I had this breakfast croissant in the bakery on Main Street (Can't remember the name!), which was quite excellent...

Solace17

Earl of Sandwich. The Scudetto is the best thing ever created.

But if you want to spend a lot of money, then Boma has my vote. I ate like thirty different things the night I went there.

Videoteck

inDisney said:
I am leaving to Disney on Wednesday, and would like to know what you all think is the best place in Disney to have dinner. I want to eat at the "best" place the last night I am there. Please help.

I prefer the Concoarse Steakhouse, great food, great service, great creativity, and its sooo cool watching the monorails go by! It can be pricey though. Its at the contempory resort.

dreamscometrue

Le Cellier-amazing steaks, desserts and the cheddar cheese soup in outstanding. We make it at home and every time I eat it, it brings back wonderful memories. There is no other food item that I associate so closely with WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom