Best restaurant in all of Disney

inDisney

Original Poster
I am leaving to Disney on Wednesday, and would like to know what you all think is the best place in Disney to have dinner. I want to eat at the "best" place the last night I am there. Please help.

tigsmom

Be prepared for quite a few answers! :lol:

For us its the Yachtsman Steakhouse in the Yacht Club. We had dinner there in August and its our new "last night at WDW dinner" destination.

lawyergirl77

tigsmom said:
Be prepared for quite a few answers! :lol:

For us its the Yachtsman Steakhouse in the Yacht Club. We had dinner there in August and its our new "last night at WDW dinner" destination.
You said it Mad!! :lol:

Although I've never eaten at Victoria and Albert's, it is *the* dining destination for most people.

My personal favourite (as in my "best") retaurant: Artist Point.
DH's personal favourite (he's not as keein on AP): Boma

My advice to the OP - look at the menus for the "signature" restaurants, narrow down your choices and then ask for people's input. You're bound to get waaay too many diverse answers this way!! :wave:

Main Street USA

Whew! Yeah, big question here! I'd also check out the thread I started a couple weeks back called "Your Top Ten Places to Eat in WDW." There, you'll be able to get an idea of the ones that are mentioned the most. But, since I'm here, I'll give a few of my own.

I tend to not want to break the bank on one meal, and therefore, I feel better about a mid to upper priced place. That being said, I've had the most fun at the following places:

Beirgarten - Great atmosphere, meet others at your table (if you want to), and great food, as well.

Le Chefs de France - Again, great french atmosphere, great french food.

You know what, I could go on about the best things about 10 or 20 different places, but it's really best to just go by what you like. As shown by the top ten thread, and what will be shown by the answers here...it's totally up to you. I go for atmosphere over food everytime, and somepeople think that's nuts.

Kadee

There are so many great places! Check out the menus and choose what YOU think you would like. My favorites are LeCellier, Liberty Tree, CRT (well, before the big change....don't know exactly what to expect now), and
Akershus. There are several others that I THINK will be great, but have not tried yet: Boma, Yachtsman, Whispering Canyon, and several in the WS. Whatever you choose, I'm sure you will enjoy it. I don't think I have ever had a bad meal in WDW.

Steamboat_Kevin

I love this kind of thread :sohappy:

Le Cellier Steakhouse: Their food is delicious (especially the breadsticks and the Maple Creme Brulee)

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater: Atmosphere + Great milkshakes = Winner

Coral Reef Restaurant: Their seafood is awesome, and once again, atmosphere rocks.

kal1484

One of my favs is Boma at AKL, but um...you better make those ADRs NOW! It's going to be busy, and if you don't want to miss out you better call asap!

RonAnnArbor

Absolutely Victoria and Alberts, there is no question about that -- it is also the only 5-star rated restaurant in Orlando...and it'll cost ya 200 bucks a person for dinner...

Bistro de Paris is the next best...and that will run you about 100 bucks a person for dinner.

Neither of them accept the Disney meal plan. If you are using the meal plan, then I would say Chefs de France

Of course, the Pinnochio Village Haus!!!!! Although if you are looking for a table service restaurant, I would recommend the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater. The food is great and the waiters and waitresses have a good sense of humor. Make sure you have a reservation in advance though.

"Foster, get in there and check it out!!"

cherrynegra

My vote is for Jiko. Last December when I was there my party and I wound up eating there four times. Including our last night meal. I cannot overemphasize how wonderful the food and service is.

pixel-dust

Depends on what you want- All you can eat character dining-- Hollywood and Vine
All American Fare- Liberty Tree Tavern- save room for desert!

LeCellier -Great food and a very cozy ambiance- its one of my favorites for trips sans kids

Rose and Crown- get there late and stay for the show. Delicious Fish and Chips

My favorite Non Park eatery is Wispering Canyon.

3IAlienKid

My favorite restaurant is the California Grille which consistently wins awards for its food. And if you time your priority seating right, you can see the fireworks from the viewtower outside. I'd say the food is on par w/ the Napa Rose at Disneyland, although the Napa Rose is a nicer dining area.

Other places you might want to try;

Ohana's has really good BBQ buffet, served to you off these giant 2 and a half foot skewers.

Although the Brown Derby in doesn't always get consistent reviews, I think most people agree the Cobb Salad is one of those "must try" dishes. Since the original BD in Hollywood was where the Cobb originated, the Studio's version has a lot to live up to, and they definitely don't disappoint.

Read a lot of positive things about Jiko in several tour books, haven't tried there myself yet.

For the best fast food, Casey's Corner for hot dogs. It's more about the ambience than anything else, sitting across from the Castle. Usually we eat there for lunch, but I'll have to try Interruption?'s idea and sit there during Wishes next time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom