Best restaurant for Fantasmic Dinner

Meeko

Depends when you are going. The prices go up April 1. At this point in time, the Brown Derby price is $36.99 adult $10.99 child, which gets you an appitizer, main course, and dessert. You order off the regular menu. Depending on what you order you can end up ordering a meal that would have cost more without the package.

After April 1 the price for the Brown Derby is $43.99 / $11.99. At that price I would not touch it. I like the Brown Derby, but thats about the only MGM place I like, and *the horror* I could do without Fantasmic. So I sould just eat at the Brown Derby if I had to eat in MGM.

-dave

I just booked at Brown Derby for mid-April. Does that mean I'll be paying $43.99? I was quoted $36.99 today on the phone. :veryconfu

imagineer99

My experience with Mama Melroses's, while not spectacular, was adequate. I enjoyed my meal and the atmosphere. Hollywood and Vine provides a decent Buffet, so at least you can eat a lot. The Brown Derby would be my last choice. My meal there was the definition of average--disappointing when you're paying 30 bucks a meal.

I've learned that dining at Disney never quite seems to live up to my expectations. Food is expensive any way you look at it, and quality and menu selection rarely match the precedent dictated by price.

WEDisney

We did Mama Melroses - food was OK, but at the time there was a special menu for the dinner package and it was rather limited. I understand that it has changed now. I would do it again if I could have more food choices, because the regular menu looked good! Your best bet is to check out the menus and decide from there.

I am glad to hear they changed this. It was my biggest problem with the Fantasmic dinner there. We have been doing the Brown Derby because of the limited choices at Mama Melrose's.

If I had to pick I would do the Brown Derby over MM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom