Best restaurant for 21st Birthday?

LauraRose

Original Poster
You could eat in Canada at Epcot, or head over to the yacht club and eat at the steak house there. Really really good. And a nice walk on the boardwalk after dinner could be nice, or you could hit up one of the ice cream places. ! Happy almost birthday!

Lovely suggestions, it's almost too hard to choose because they is so many nice things to do in Disney. Haha thank you!!

LauraRose

Original Poster
It's hard to suggest places without knowing some likes and dislikes when it comes to your food preferences but since you said romantic and steak house Here are a couple places you may want to consider near Epcot and Magic Kingdom.

__MK__
Be Our Guest

__Epcot__
Chefs de France
Coral Reef
Le Cellier
Monsieur Paul
Tutto Italia

__Resorts__
Artist Point (WL)
blueZoo (Dolphin)
California Grill (CR)
Crew's Cup (YCR)
Flying Fish (BWR)
Il Mulino (Swan)
Narcoossee's (GFR)
Wave (CR)
Yachtsman Steakhouse (YCR)

Thank you so much! We're going to sit down and go though all the menu's these sound great, thanks again!

danyoung56

Yeah I definitely want to see the fireworks somehow, happily ever after had just been released on my 20th but it was so busy somehow didn't feel as special. Would be a lot more intimate from that view! Thanks for the suggestions!

If you can afford it, the California Grill would be excellent. Great food, and that view out on the balcony of the fireworks is spectacular. And the waitstaff is really good about timing things. You can eat your meal, go outside for fireworks, and then come back and enjoy dessert. It all makes for a really special evening!

LauraRose

Original Poster
If you can afford it, the California Grill would be excellent. Great food, and that view out on the balcony of the fireworks is spectacular. And the waitstaff is really good about timing things. You can eat your meal, go outside for fireworks, and then come back and enjoy dessert. It all makes for a really special evening!

Thank you! It's going to be a tough decision!

disneyworlddad

Ok i'm going to throw out a suggestion here. Why not try to get a fireworks view at Ohana. Good food, good drinks, firework view will be romantic and other fun entertainment beforehand. The only hangup I see is maybe the picky eater.

TXDisney

Being that it’s a 21st bday I’d recommend drinking around World Showcase after dinner to celebrate. So for a dinner choice I’d say do Le Cellier in Canada or Yachtmans Steakhouse in YC (walking distance from Epcot).

LauraRose

Original Poster
STK in DS. Nice atmosphere for your age.

I think this is where I want to go but I need a late reservation, i've looked online and fake booked a reservation and it says 10:45 is available, does that sound right? Are they open that late, it says it shuts at 11 online.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom