Best Resort Pools??

courty

Me and my sister are going to do a day of resort pool hopping as someone suggested as somthing to do outside the parks. Which resorts have the best pools??? We have stayed at POR and will be at CS this trip

cemeb4dk

The best pool in my opinion is the Beach Clubs. But you can't hop there, I believe its the only pool that only its hotels guests can use. So it doesn't really help you in your quest, excpet me telling you what the best pool is in my opinion....:D:D

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Actually, pool hopping is not allowed. Whoever suggested doing so either didn't know that or was pulling your leg.

Upvote 0

courty

Original Poster
well i sure plan to try...the worse that'll happen is they ask me to leave right. I am thinking it is only at some resorts they are picky because i know of plenty of people who have managed it

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

Hmmm...of the pools I have been to I really liked Coronado, which happens to be my fav resort. It is fun and very large.

The only time they allow hopping is if they tell you due to closures. When I stayed at POR(it was Dixie at the time), the main pool was closed so they let us use the pool at POFQ. I'm not sure if they always allow jumping between POFQ and POR but they did then. POFQ was fun, too. Cool slide.

Upvote 0

BRER DAD

Hmmm...of the pools I have been to I really liked Coronado, which happens to be my fav resort. It is fun and very large.

The only time they allow hopping is if they tell you due to closures. When I stayed at POR(it was Dixie at the time), the main pool was closed so they let us use the pool at POFQ. I'm not sure if they always allow jumping between POFQ and POR but they did then. POFQ was fun, too. Cool slide.

Last time I stayed at POR they let people use the POFQ pool. Infact the majority on the boat were headed there to use the pool. To me, a pools a pool.........im there for the parks and the magic, really no time for swimming till late night.

Upvote 0

palmage

The best pool in my opinion is the Beach Clubs. But you can't hop there, I believe its the only pool that only its hotels guests can use. So it doesn't really help you in your quest, excpet me telling you what the best pool is in my opinion....:D:D
Yacht Clubs pool is much better and they allow pool hopping!!!:animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom