best resort at wdw?

airgurgs21

i have been do WDW many times and out of all the resorts, i think the beach club is the best because of its location and recreation. the only thing bad there is the transportation to the magic kingdom. what resort does anyone else think is the best??

disneydawg

I like the Boardwalk. Of course its the only deluxe I've actually stayed at. Having eaten at or visited almost all of the resorts I would have to say that the Epcot resorts are the best. With easy access to 2 parks and loads of amenities any of these would be well worth the money.

Upvote 0

Dizknee_Phreek

while they're all great in their own respects, the ones i prefer are:

value - All-Star Music...the lay-out is the absolute best out of the three All-Stars, and the theme is definately my favorite out of the 3.

moderate - Dixie Landings/Riverside...just all around awesome. Hands down, the best food court on property! Again, great lay-out! In my opinion, the best resort on property!

deluxe - tie between Boardwalk and Wilderness Lodge. what's not to love about these two? with Boardwalk, the ultimate goal each time you stay (or at least each time i stay) is to snag a room on the Walk...can't get much cooler than stayin on the Walk, man! and Wilderness Lodge...it's massive, it's western, it has some of the most goregous landscapes out of any resort, and it plays the best music out of any resort.

so, to answer the question, as stated above, imo, Dixie Landings/Riverside is best!

Upvote 0

pooh071567

Having only stayed at the moderates, our favorite is Port Orleans Riverside. Carribean Beach comes in a close second.

I'm looking forward to staying at the Wilderness Lodge in 2005 when we surprise my mother with a surprise family trip for her 60th birthday!!

Upvote 0

goofyman

We have stayed at Beach club and wilderness lodge ( DVC Members) BC is great short walk to Epcot and cool pool. But, Wilderness lodge is just so wonderful, relaxing and one of my fav resorts I have ever stayed at...

Upvote 0

wdwfan22

Having stayed at almost every Disney Resort, our favorite is Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Superior service, housekeeping service is excellent, well over the other Disney Resorts. Again this is just my opinion. :)

Upvote 0

goofyfan13

I absolutley love AKL. The resort themeing, is breathtaking, especially with the animals right outside of your room. We have been lucking out the last couple times, when we check in we ask the concierge if we can get an upgrade to a savanna view room for free becuase we stayed there on opening day and have been back 5 times already, and if they have availability they do it, man I love the courtesy of Disney CM's. So that has helped to make it even more enjoyable, and Boma is probobly my favorite buffets on property. dixiegirl, I am the exact same way, I will never call it Riverside unless I need too, It will always be Dixie Landings in my heart.

This is my 300th post!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

JJHale

Has to be Dixie Landings ... (hmmm, POR) hands down. Beautiful layout all over, but the Alligator Bayou lodges in particular give a feeling of intimacy and privacy. There is nothing like waking up on a nice Florida morning and going for a walk beside the river. :cool:

Sigh ... wish I was there now!

Upvote 0

Scooter

I think wherever you stay...and have the best time...and make the best memories...THAT'S the best resort.

I don't care if it's Ft Wilderness Campground where you pitched a tent or the Grand Floridian where you stayed at the Conceirge Level...it's all about the attitude...and the fun.

Disney World has something for everyone and where you stay is just a tiny portion of that.

Rich or poor...Deluxe or Value resort...Disney World is a Magical place.... and the the people who have the best times, are the ones who embrace the spirit and the magic that Disney is all about.

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

For mod it is Dixie Landings all the way.

For Deluxe it is BC, personally I like BCV better, (being a DVC member) I love the location, themeing and pool.

For non DVC I like Poly. I still however stongly protest that there is no hot tub and that is a major weekness in my opinon.

I haven't stayed in WL yet, we even own DVC there, but always stay some place else! Being a northaner I just don't go to FLA to get the woodsy logde feeling. We do have ressies Jan 1 to 8 2004, so I might have a different opinon after that!

Upvote 0

SpectroMan

I've only stayed at the Grand Floridian and the Swan, but I have been able to tour many of the resorts. My favorite has to be the Grand Floridian. The architecture and design is amazing, and when I step into the lobby or just see it from afar, I just get this nice, happy, relaxed feeling.

Upvote 0

kennyj29

Value - All Star Movies

Moderate - Caribbean Beach

My All time favorite and then one we've been at the last four times and making it a fifth time this year is Polynesian. I just love the beauty of this place and the view is magnificent. The restaurants are to our liking and the beach view of the Magic Kingdom is just awesome!! We also love the monorail system being that close and it's just our style of a place to stay........you can't beat it! CAN'T WAIT TO GO NOVEMBER 29TH~!~

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

shari71

Moderate - Dixie Landings/Port Orleans Riverside - Six visits and I still love it. Prefer Magnolia Terrace over Aligator Bayou but they both are outstanding.

Staying at Grand Floridian this year for the first time. I have a feeling it will be my favorite after this trip, but for now my heart stays with POR.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom