best resort at wdw?

airgurgs21

i have been do WDW many times and out of all the resorts, i think the beach club is the best because of its location and recreation. the only thing bad there is the transportation to the magic kingdom. what resort does anyone else think is the best??

bjunderwood

ive stayed at the contemporary (i cant remember it because i was a baby), port orleans, dixie landings (before the whole name changing deal), carribbean beach, and poly. i LOVE poly because of the view and the atmosphere and the convenience but i also like DL (PORS). the atmosphere is great, a HUGE food court, and the most swimming pools on disney property so that its never busy in the pool that you are in. now dont get me wrong, the others are great, but those are my favorites. i have visited all of the resorts except for the values and the y&b clubs. itd be AWESOME to get a lakeview room at the boardwalk. i was thoroughly impressed w/ AKL. unfortunately its away from everything else. GF would be great if it wasnt so expensive and i llike WL except for the fact that you're right by MK, but not on the monorail. it has always been my dream to stay in the main atrium of the contemporary ever since i was a little kid, though now adays i almost think that poly would top that.

-BJ

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

Caribbean Beach, because it is the one I specifically enjoy the most. Largest rooms of the moderates, amazingly peaceful and serene lake with promenade, and warm, enviting, and exciting colors, sounds, and smells. Also really quick ride to Epcot and MGM areas, and I think the best food court on property with food options, convenience, and layout.

Most dislike CB for its massive size, but that is exactly why I like it most...walking and exploring, hidden courtyards and open vistas.

Cannot wait for December!

Upvote 0

maelstrom

The Contemporary is by far my favourite WDW resort. I can't say this enough. The location is great, within walking distance to the MK. The monorail not only stops there, but goes right through it. The tower rooms are spacious and nicely decorated. The view from room 4741, I can say from personal experience, is amazing. Unlike the Poly, everything is contained in one building, so if it's raining and you've got a craving for pizza, you don't have to go out in the rain to get it. Ahh, I just LOVE the Contemporary.

Caribbean Beach gets an honorable mention because the food court is the best and it's so colourful and is definately themed well.

Upvote 0

kennyj29

DisneyInsider

9 days to go to get to my favorite resort?????? I am sooooooo jealous~! I have 108 days to go and I'm already going nuts!!!! Have a great time and let me know which longhouse and everything you were in. Have a great time~!

Upvote 0

mr snrub

Ive stayed at Caribbean, Dixie, and Port Orleans. My favorite out of those three is def Dixie Landings (no riverside for me, thankyouverymuch) but all three are great.

Then again, my top pick could easily change to the Poly by the end of this week :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

josh_e_washie

Well I don't think there is necessarily a BEST disney resort, but i do have MY picks.....

Value....All Star Movies (never stayed, but looks nice!)

Moderate....Dixie Landings (NOT PORT ORLEANS RIVERSIDE!:hurl: )

Deluxe....Wilderness Lodge (LOVE IT!!!)

Home away from home...Old Key West

Dream resorts I haven't yet stayed at but really want to...
-polynesian
-contemporary (tower only)
-boardwalk(villas only)
-Wilderness Lodge Villas

:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom