Best quick service breakfast

ann0d

Original Poster
Is where?

I see the thread about the best breakfast, but what do you think is the best for QS. We got free dining and will have leftover qs to use for breakfast.
Thanks for your opinions.

DisneyDebNJ

Is where?

I see the thread about the best breakfast, but what do you think is the best for QS. We got free dining and will have leftover qs to use for breakfast.
Thanks for your opinions.

Although there are some wonderful QS options, the one that stands out is Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD. For the size, choice of offerings, it's really a bang for the buck (or in this case, points LOL) Food is quite good too!

ThinkTink721

This is not considered a quick service, but a snack...we like to grab a cinammon roll at the Main Street Bakery when we visit the MK.

minnielaw

Main Street Bakery in MK for cinnamon rolls and ham, egg & cheese croissants

Most resort food courts have a breakfast platter with eggs, sausage, potatoes and biscuit.

Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge has a great waffle selection with yummy toppings like pecans and bananas. (I have never been there but I have seen photos)

Mara at AKL has an African inspired bounty platter with unusual items.

I am intrigued by the new breakfast waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow Snacks in MK--it looks pretty yummy

ann0d

Original Poster
On the pamphlet from Disney Wolfgangs isn't list for breakfast on the DDP, is that a mistake or is it not long accepted?

PolynesianPrincess

Roaring Fork at Wilderness Lodge is really good option! They have specialty Mickey waffles. I got the bananas foster waffles in November and they were really good! :slurp:

By Park:

MK - Main Street Bakery, hands down. For sure. I recommend the crumb cake :p

Epcot - Honestly haven't gotten a lot of breakfast here, but I love Sunshine Seasons and we always go there for lunch, so I'm sure their breakfast would be good too.

AK - Kusafiri Bakery (its the little window in the side of the wall that all the coffee deprived people line up in front of), or the fruit cart just across the road with lots of icy cold fresh fruit that tastes good on a hot morning.

DHS - Starring Rolls. End of story.

My favorite resort place is Roaring Fork in Wilderness Lodge, even though it is a little small; the food is good and I love that resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom