Best Podcast?

WDWEric

Original Poster
What do you people think are the best WDW podcasts?
I like inside the magic, and WDW Radio with Lou Mongello!

PiratePrincess

My favorites are: Inside the Magic, Meandering Mouse, and WDW Today.

I also listen to DIS Unplugged, WDW Radio Show, Magical Definition Podcast, and Mouse Planet.

WDWEric

Original Poster
I just have so many on my ipod that I want to get it down to a more managable number and want the best ones so thanks for posting!

tjkref418

I really enjoy, as some others have pointed out, wdwtoday. Each episode is usually about perfect length for my commute in to work (about 20 mins) and there are three shows a week.

WDWFigment

I really enjoy Inside the Magic! BTW, I love his HM room, check his website if you have never seen it.

I saw a bit of his HM in the news story about Disney forums and in his Careerbuilder video, but for the life of me, I can't find anything on his site giving better pictures or video of it. Does anyone have a link?

haveyoumetmark

I'm surprised no one has mentioned net.______, it is great. It's the perfect length and goes over some really fun and serious information. I love it.

EDIT, okay... "C""O""T" is sensored, and there is no dot in the middle... :veryconfu

"N-E-T-C-O-T".com :)
the Internet Community Of Tomorrow

Jerm

Inside the Magic and Window to the Magic are my main 2. Meandering Mouse is ok, but I don't like my friends talking to me when I am enjoying attractions so some times I just have to turn it off. I agree that N-E-T-C-O-T is a fun podcast, but you have to remember it is all what 1 person thinks. But if I had to pick just one I would have a hard time between ItM and WttM, they are both very different but great!!!

J

BigTimeWDWFan

I am a Disney podcast junkie (how I found these forums! Hi I'm new here! :) ) Here are my favorite podcasts, in order:

The WDWRadio Show
- Great news and rumors, and Lou is the only one to have such a great mix of interviews, trivia, history and other segments all about WDW. Very well produced and much better than the old mousetunes.

WDWToday - No real production to it, but they have great back and forth and fun discussions about a lot of different topics. Quite funny and entertaining. Comes out a few times a week in a bunch of short shows instead of one long one.

Meandering Mouse - Very different take on the parks. Fun and lively and great replacement for when you can't be there. Jeff has a great personality and it comes through. Feel like you're walking around the parks!

Others I like: MouseGuest (lots of animation stuff), Beyond Main Street (vidcast). Sorry, but I don't like ITM - it's all about Ricky all the time, and I got turned off to them always asking for money and donations. Nice music and stuff, but that's about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom