Best Places to Eat Outside the Parks

snowwhitebeauty

Original Poster
Our Disney World trip is coming up very soon and we have a down day for just pool and relaxing. I was wondering what are some fun places to eat outside the parks? Thanks and have a magical day!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Do you mean at the resorts or Downtown Disney? Or were you looking for places to dine off-site?

snowwhitebeauty

Original Poster
Staying on Disney premises please, we do not want to drive after we check our vehicle :) We are looking for hidden gems - a place that goes under the radar. Thanks so much.

jpittore1

BOMA is a "hidden gem"

When my husband and I decided to join the DVC, we picked AKL as our home resort because of BOMA!!!!

You must try all the soups!!! The variety is wonderful. We eat breakfast and dinner at BOMA at least once per trip (if not more). It is well worth the bus ride. After you are done eating, make sure you go out an look at the animals and at night the rangers have night vision googles so you can see the animals.

Sweet Melissa

Honestly, all of my favorite restaurants are at resorts. Jiko tops the list, but there are so many great places to dine outside the parks.

Sweet Melissa

if you are looking for a place by a pool with decent food i heard splash grill at the dolphin is pretty good. i havent been myself but the menu looks decent and more diverse then other poolside eateries.

http://allears.net/menu/menu_spl.htm

Splash Terrace is at the Swan. I've never been there, but I have had a few lunches at the Cabana Bar at the Dolphin. Their menus are similar, and I think that the Cabana Bar is a great lunch spot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom