Best Places To Eat In Magic Kingdom?

Jess G

Our favorite place is Columbia harbor house
Screenshot_2017-01-15-17-01-06-1.png

larandtra

Hello all,
when my family and I visit Disney, we always pick Magic Kingdom as our first option. I have been a countless amount of times and we always seem to eat at Pecos Bill's Cafe or Cosmic Ray's ;). These places are cool, but they are always busy and I was wondering what everyone else's opinions were for restaurants and food at Magic Kingdom.

Feel free to mention reservation only places as well, I have always wanted to try those and I am curious as to what they are like.

Thank you!:)

For CS Caseys is always an easy option. Pecos Bill, Columbia Harbor House, Pinnochio are all viable options. Im not big on any of the sit down restaurants at MK, Until Skipper Canteen came along. The AP discount plus the atmosphere and very creative menu that is well done is easily the one reason Ill stay in MK to eat lunch now at a sit down restaurant. We used to always leave and go to one of the Monorail resorts or Wilderness lodge since we could also have an adult beverage. Skipper Canteen fills that requirement as well. As far as the others, hard to have anything positive to say , as I think they are all overpriced for average or below average food.

danyoung56

Really? Surprised? Most folks have said over the years that Tony's pretty much sucks. Haven't been there myself in many years, so I can't comment with authority.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I'd agree with those whom identify with Tony's not having very good food. I do enjoy the booths and the fountain, but the food not so much.

contrariwise

Columbia Harbor House! Great location, diverse menu. It's a must for us every trip.

For TS, Liberty Tree Tavern was really good for us.

s&k'smom

Looooove Columbia Harbor House. One of our must do's. There is always debate about tony's but our last two visits were fantastic. will be there in August.

bethymouse

Well... IMHO the Skipper Canteen is fun ( the CMs try to be funny by saying silly jokes like being on the Jungle Cruise). The menu has an Asian flavor to it. We enjoyed the Dim Sum -like appetizer. The steak was OK. My son liked his twice cooked pork with jasmine rice. Not the greatest of menu options, but decent. ;)

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
For CS Caseys is always an easy option. Pecos Bill, Columbia Harbor House, Pinnochio are all viable options. Im not big on any of the sit down restaurants at MK, Until Skipper Canteen came along. The AP discount plus the atmosphere and very creative menu that is well done is easily the one reason Ill stay in MK to eat lunch now at a sit down restaurant. We used to always leave and go to one of the Monorail resorts or Wilderness lodge since we could also have an adult beverage. Skipper Canteen fills that requirement as well. As far as the others, hard to have anything positive to say , as I think they are all overpriced for average or below average food.

Casey's new menu is horrid. Chili dog, mac and cheese dog, or a dog with nothing on it. Thanks but no thanks. The old menu was so much better.

yedliW

Being from Upstate NY, home of Zwiegle's, Sahlen's and Hoffman's, it's tough to go anywhere else to see what they call a 'hot dog'.. so we aren't big fans of Casey's.. but the baseball theme is fun. Too bad they took out those bleachers for a couple of high top tables.. but it did need the seating..

It's kind of funny how limited the food options can be at the busiest park in the world.. especially in the 'off season'..

I'm a bit disappointed they took the taco salad off the menu at Tortuga. It didn't look like much when they hand it to you.. but after a trip to the toppings bar, it made for quite a nice dinner.

I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the salmon at Columbia House.

Liberty Tree for dinner is our favorite, but we haven't been there since the renovation.. We'll find out if it is still at or near the top of the list in September.

I hope the rumors of a HM themed restaurant come to fruition.

BackOTheLine

MK is not our favorite "food" park (AK is). That being said I would say...

Skippers
Plaza
Liberty Tree (on merit of ooey gooey toffee cake)
Columbia HH

Be our Guest is cool inside but we've never been that impressed with the food and Sleepy Hollow is good because it's different..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom