Best place to watch the super bowl at WDW?

liko

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I'm headed to Disney with my in-laws, and my father-in-law is a big Bears fan. Where is the best place in the world to watch the Super Bowl? I don't know that somewhere over-crowded would work either, like I imagine ESPNZone would be. What do you all think?

Thanks!

smk

I have read that ESPN (Boardwalk) will be the best place to watch the COLTS win the super bowl :wave: :animwink: :sohappy: !

Dangeresque

The ESPN Club is crowded on a regular Sunday. It will be impossible to get a table there on Super Bowl sunday. Also there see more Bears hats and jerseys at WDW than any other team.

Yanks07

ESPN is a great choice. Saw the game there last year. People get there real early and don't give up tables. I arrived around 3 and had no trouble getting a seat for 2. They also set up a stage outside with a BIG screen TV with seating. Go for it. We had an absolute blast! They keep you entertained with trivia and a lot of call in guests.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
*shakes head*

I'll never understand why anyone would waste three or four hours of Disney time watching a football game.

[flame away :lol:]

iheartdisney91

*shakes head*

I'll never understand why anyone would waste three or four hours of Disney time watching a football game.

im behind you one hundred percent! well actually i dont even know why someone would waste 3 or 4 hrs any day with the football game. (just my opinion)

At Boardwalk the ESPN Club, you can view the game inside or out. They erect a GIANT elevated screen on the boardwalk. There are tables and seating outside, also.

DisneyLindz

I have read that ESPN (Boardwalk) will be the best place to watch the COLTS win the super bowl :wave: :animwink: :sohappy: !

You made one tiny error in your suggestion....

ESPN will be the best place to watch the BEARS win the super bowl!!!

:animwink:

Good luck trying to find a place to watch it. IT's going to be an AWESOME matchup!

Epcotrob

Dont want the crowds of the ESPNClub. Go to the All Star Cafe at Disney's Wide World of Sports. The foods better there anyway. :wave:

liko

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
im behind you one hundred percent! well actually i dont even know why someone would waste 3 or 4 hrs any day with the football game. (just my opinion)

My wife said the same thing, and although it's forecasted to rain (which should thin out already thin crowds), I'm obligated to watch. Life-long Bears fan...I can give up a few hours of my week long trip for this. Some of you understand, some of you won't, but none to worry. Thanks for the advice all - I think ESPNZone might be easiest to access versus the All-Star Cafe at Wide World of Sports. Appreciate any other advice to come. Thanks again!

GO BEARS :sohappy:

beyondinfinity

Go Blue

Any place is a great place to watch the COLTS win tomorrow.

For those of you who are lucky enough to be at WDW you might as well stay a couple of extra days and watch Peyton serve as Grand Marshall for the Colts Victory Parade at the Magic Kingdom.

Did someone say "Superbowl Shuffle"??? Wow, I think I was in Junior High when that was considered rap!!! ROFL:lol: You Bears fans might as well start borrowing the saying the Cubs fans use about a month into baseball season....."wait'll next year!!!"

LET'S GO COLTS! LET'S GO COLTS! LET'S GO COLTS!!!!!

Yanks07

*shakes head*

Monty, I wish it was 3-4 hrs. for the Super Bowl. More like 7-8 by the time you get there, hold down your spot and wait till the post game is over. We are people persons and met lots of Kool folks,and made lots of friends ,so the time went by quick. We had an absolute blast!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom