Best Place to Watch Illuminations....?

EPCOTPluto

Original Poster
But usually makes for good lasers. ;) :p

picture.php

:animwink::lol:

rct247

If you are in need of a quick spot within 10 or 15 mins of the show starting, I recommend a little area between Germany and the Outpost.

It is closer to Germany and right along the water. If you are too close to the Outpost, an island with trees will block your view. Otherwise, you should be able to view everything just fine. It doesn't seem to get too crowded.

ms7479a

:eek: Looks like a good spot as well! Did you have to wait long for this shot?

I got there about half an hour before Illuminations started. There's a lot of room along the railing between Mexico and Norway, but if you start getting too close to Norway you might have some trees in the way.

Atomicmickey

Bumping this thread a bit 'cause I tried a new place last time and it was awesome. Go figure, I also did a search instead of starting a new thread.
*pats self on back*

Anyway, a couple of people have mentioned the stairs in Canada.

Go to the top of the stairs and take a left. There's a little corner in there with a wall to lean on, and water fountains, to boot. If you're the first people there, you can lean on the wall, it's right by a speaker, and the whole thing is framed by trees--but not blocked in any way.

It's the first time I've seen Illuminations from an elevated view, and it was phenomenal, and slightly different.

Anyway, new spot for me, watched it twice from there, and it seems like a prime "secret spot".

Otherwise I'm big on World Showcase Plaza and San Angel Cantina.

natalia1681

I'm a big fan of the area behind Cantina de San Angel. I enjoy wrapping up my day with a tasty margarita (or 2:slurp:) and enjoying the fireworks. We get there early and everyone can unwind and grab food from wherever they like and we meet back there. Wonderful memories and it's where I plan to be on my b-day evening for my upcoming Jan trip!!!

protiius

showcase plaza...it's the best view in epcot and it's where i was sat for the millennium so it has nice memories for me...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom