best place to meet Mickey

wareagle93

Original Poster
Where is the best place to meet Mickey at MK? I would like for it to be outside if possible. We meet most of the big name characters at Epcot, but the wife wants a pic with the MK Mickey if possible.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Indeed. The building formerly known as the Walt Disney Story / town square theatre / exposition hall / Kodak shop is now the mother of all meet n greets. You can even get a fast pass.

harry04

The building formerly known as the Walt Disney Story

wareagle93

Original Poster
Indeed. The building formerly known as the Walt Disney Story / town square theatre / exposition hall / Kodak shop is now the mother of all meet n greets. You can even get a fast pass.
So is this the only place to meet Mickey at MK? What other characters are normally there? Thanks for all the info!

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Where is the best place to meet Mickey at MK? I would like for it to be outside if possible. We meet most of the big name characters at Epcot, but the wife wants a pic with the MK Mickey if possible.

The only place you can meet Mickey outside is at Animal Kingdom in Camp Minnie Mickey. It's probably my least favorite place to meet him though- I think his outfit makes him look a bit sloppy lol

The only place you can meet Mickey at the Magic Kingdom is in Town Square Theater as others have said. There is a separate line and room in the building where you can meet Cinderella, Rapunzel and Aurora.

NeedMoreMickey

A few years ago my nephew wanted Mickey's signature so we were first in line at AK Camp Minnie Mickey. The CM told us that the 10:00 meet & greet is the best time to come. Most people want to get a fast pass so they go right by the area.

zero creativity

Honestly we usually try to do a character dining the first morning. Our kids wake up way too early so we use it to our advantage. They get to see Mickey and friends and it makes the visit in the park easier.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom