Best Place To Eat In Hollywood Studios??

OldYeller

Sci-fi drive in. The food is just ok but it's a nice place to take a break. After a long day at DHS, it was nice to sit in a dark place for a bit while the kids were distracted by the movies.

shello1113

We always go to Hollywood and Vine, then head to Fantasmic! Very wide variety so if you don't like something, go back for something else.

bigkbull

Is the Cobb salad really that good? I want to try it soon.

OMG YES!

DSC02618.jpg

DSC02619.jpg

Tomi-Rocket

We love 50's and have eaten there on every trip. It's the only restaurant I can say that about. But we also like Mama Melrose's and Sci-Fi.

Didn't care for the ABC Commissary but it's not horrible. And if you like bad frozen pizza then there's always Pizza Planet. Ate there in '05 have yet to go back, unfortunately I don't see us ever going back unless I read about major changes.

GeoDonJac34

I have to say, I am also not of fan of the restaurants at HS. Haven't tried the Brown Derby though. I'm thinking maybe I should. I was especially disappointed in the 50s Prime Time. I thought I would like it. Reviews were pretty good, and I love that kind of food. I had pot roast, DS had meat loaf. I didn't like either. crab cakes were pretty good though.

aeillill

Hollywood and Vine is a great buffet in my opinion, I've been for lunch and dinner and it's been consistently good for the last 10 years.

jlandis44

I've eaten every location at DHS over the years, and have to agree with many people here. Aside from Brown Derby, everything else at DHS is "safety food" at best. Go to Brown Derby...or, if you want "safety food", at least the Sci Fi has a neat theme, if you don't mind sitting with your back to the others in your party (or vice versa).

The ABC Comissary is, in fact, Horrible. Stay away.
YES. Seriously. Do not go there. Not worth the money and the food is so not good.

Mama's Melrose's is good. I ate there once and enjoyed the food! Brown Derby is also good. I usually don't do a lot of food in DHS - just snacks and enough to get me by, I'd rather spend money on food somewhere else. 50's Prime Time has a cool atmosphere but I don't enjoy the menu all that much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom