Best place to eat at Disney

Brer Bear

I'm going back to Disney in March and I was just wondering. If you had one place to eat in Disney where would it be?:animwink:

figmentmom

Now don't anybody laugh, but my very favorite place to eat at the MK - in fact, anywhere in WDW - is Cosmic Ray's Starlight
cafe! Great entertainment, and we have always been able to find food that EVERYONE will eat there. If I were to spend serious money to eat at Disney - and it always sounds like a good idea, but I never get around to actually doing it - I think I would try Chefs de France. (We did eat at the hot & cold buffet about 5 years ago in Norway, and the entire group was ill for hours.)

Upvote 0

figmentbaby

ok...let's just say that I have never had such an experience like the time my family and I ate at Victoria and Albert's! Basically, my family saved up money for an entire year because we had a total of 9 people dining that night. If you're not familiar with the pricing (which you guys probably are), V&A is about 70-100 dollars per person with an automatic 15% gratuity. Not to mention my mom had 3 glasses of wine, which came out to be more than the food. You guys can add up the bill:hammer:

Upvote 0

krazyjon

I haven't gotten to eat everywhere, but my favorite quick food place is summerfest in Germany. My favorite sit-down restaurant is the San Angel, in Mexico. Can you tell I like to eat at EPCOT?

Upvote 0

Ariel

Well, it all depends on your preference of food, but I would go for Mexico. I just love the San Angel Inn and always try to eat there at least once when we're there. The food is delicious and the atmosphere inside is the best. If you can get a table very close to the river it's even nicer. Very good pick for a romantic dinner. :)

Upvote 0

PuertoRekinSam

This is always one of my fav. questions. Well it depends on a lot of things, not only the type of food, but the amount, and the atmosphere.

Well, for starters do you want to eat in the park? or not?

In the parks I'm a big fan of 50s prime time. Big portions, great atmosphere. and they have smores for desert

Out side of the parks I like Kona Cafe in they Polly. Great food, not too badly priced.

Whispering Canyon in the Wilderness Lodge has a great all you can eat BBQ meal. and the atmosphere is fun too.

HoB is good too at Down Town West Side

In Epcot, I like eating in Japan.

Upvote 0

BSikor

Wow, where to eat?

Definetly in no specific order:

the Yakitori House (fast food Japanese Shogun Combo to die for)
Les Chef de France or Bistro di Paris
Le Cellier
Artists Point
Sci Fi for atmosphere
50's Prime Time for Meat Loaf:sohappy:
Citrico's in Grand Fl. for a wonderful fancy-schmacy meal (great citrus infused martini)
Churros and Nachos in Mexico Cantina
Nine Dragons
Alfredos is a must!
Beirgarden if you get caught in the rain.
Outer Rim in the Contemporary for after park drinks or...
Ohana's bar at the Poly

Turkey Legs in Frontierland
Kaki Gore (snowcones) in Japan
Hotdog at Casey's
Cookies and Hot Chocolate on Main Street

Well I think that's enough.

Upvote 0

Keysmickey

While I think it is practically unarguable that V&A's is the primo spot...I have never eaten there! My favorite is and remains the Flying Fish. The rest of my family was right there with me until we've eaten at BOMA (thrice, now)...They've abandoned me!
:slurp:

Upvote 0

Samwayla

Ok guys, MY all time favorite is a fast food joint. Don't laugh! It's the Columbia Harbour House. I love it. We always eat there everytime we go. For those of you who don't know this restaurant is in Magic Kingdom in Liberty Square. We always go eat on the second floor. It's almost always empty. So it's so nice and peaceful and they have the BEST chicken strips and that honey mustard sauce. I love it. Now I have to go get something to eat ya'll are making me hungry.

Upvote 0

DVC-LandBaron

MY all time favorite is a fast food joint. Don't laugh! It's the Columbia Harbour House.
I wouldn't laugh at that, it's mine too!!

Several others have mentioned Boma. What makes it so good? Just wondering if I should take the family next summer.

Thanks

Upvote 0

Keysmickey

Landbaron, my friend

I'll mention one thing about Boma...The desert selection, especially the zebra dome! Man, I don't even eat sweets much but I'm always good for at least two of these - no matter how much I've eaten (usually a lot)...
:slurp:

Upvote 0

goaler

Originally posted by Samwayla
Ok guys, MY all time favorite is a fast food joint. Don't laugh! It's the Columbia Harbour House. I love it. We always eat there everytime we go. For those of you who don't know this restaurant is in Magic Kingdom in Liberty Square. We always go eat on the second floor. It's almost always empty. So it's so nice and peaceful and they have the BEST chicken strips and that honey mustard sauce. I love it. Now I have to go get something to eat ya'll are making me hungry.

Shhhhhhh ... Don't tell everyone about how quiet and peaceful the upstairs is. If they all know about it it won't be quiet anymore. :zipit:

Upvote 0

zenatoad

Our favorite is Wolfgang Puck's in Downtown Disney. However, you just can't beat the Character Breakfast at Crystal Palace. Nothing starts your day better than a visit with Winnie the Pooh. Also, enjoy Restaraunt Marrikesh at Epcot.

Upvote 0

Thespis

This is a great thread.
It's funny how different tastes can be; we live in Texas and thought the food in Mexico was the worst we'd ever had but apparently, people like it!
We like:
Spoodles (excellent salmon)
Alfredo's
Biergarten
Akershus (the cold selections on the buffet are great for lunch)
Concourse Steakhouse (great mashed potatos)
Donald's Breakfastasarus (there's a waiter named Simi there that's a hoot)
Cindy's Breakfast (for the atmosphere, not the food)
ESPN Club (great seafood pasta and the hockey puck is delicious)
Columbia Harbour House
Breakfast at Garden Grill
Breakfast at Hollywood and Vine
Beaver Tails in Canada

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom