Best place to eat at Disney

Brer Bear

I'm going back to Disney in March and I was just wondering. If you had one place to eat in Disney where would it be?:animwink:

Brer Bear

Original Poster
The Land

Another place I used to live to eat at was the Land restaurant where you used to rotate slowly while you were eating. Does anyone no the name of that restaurant and if it is still there after all these years.:king:

Upvote 0
Artist Point is great!!!!

My wife and I went to Disney on our honeymoon. We had the opportunity to stay at Wilderness Lodge and one night on a whim we tried the Artist Point restaurant. It was one of the highlights of our trip. The salmon and bison are great. We went back a couple of years ago and once again a great experience.

Upvote 0

Bryy2001

I think that Kona Cafe at Poly is really great, also Mitsukoshi at Japan is very nice but a tad on the pricy side, the same can be said for Nine Dragons and Les Chefes de France but they are all unbelievably good. And am I the only one who thinks that Narcoossee's is absolutely awful!? I went there in Spring 2001 and they had changed their menu and it was atrociously bad, and the acustics in the building are terrible and we paid about $205 for four people, it was terrible I don't recomend it at all. :dazzle:

Upvote 0

lileonard

Banned
Cape May Cafe at the Yacht and Beach club is the best clambake u will have in your life. It is only 20 bucks for all u can eat. I think it is the best one. Plus the best deal at wdw

Upvote 0

Belle13

DH and I ate at Narcoosees, and have NOTHING but GREAT things to say about it. The food was heavenly, the service superb, the view beautiful. We definitely will return, recommend this restaurant to everyone!

Upvote 0

JEDI1138

Has any one eaten at Ohana's in the polynesian for dinner? It's all you can eat, and I think it's much better than Boma or Cape May. You get a variety sampler of salad, teriaki wings, chicken and shrimp wantons, and rice, then they will bring you all you want of marinated flame cooked meats- beef, pork, turkey breast, and giant prawns (shrimp). you can ask for more of anything, and when you can't move, they bring out fresh pineapple and caramel sauce to dip it in, which you can get more if you want. Plus if you plan it right you can experience the MK fireworks from there, because they dim the lights and pipe in the Music. Also great for kids because they have coconut races and do hola hoops. I just happen to be going there tonight for valentines. WISH YOU WERE HERE!

Upvote 0

MouseRight

For a real nice and classy dinner go to Narcoosies at the GRand Floridian. Make reservation 1/2 hour before the Fireworks at the Magic Kingdom. When the fireworks start you go out on the porch and watch. They pipe the music in from the show and you watch with your drink in hand. Real cool! You also get to see the Water Electrical Parade if you time it right.

However, it is a little pricey. The pork chop entree is to die for.

After dinner you can take a nice slow walk around the GRand Floridian courtyard and lobby.

Upvote 0

Pan

At Epcot the Tepinyaka in Japan and Les Chefs de France are my favorites. I would avoid the Chinese restaurant like the plague. At MK, the Plaza Terrace is an awesome place to eat if you like sitting outside. Pizzaplanet at MGM, and Pizzfari at AK are also good.

Upvote 0

Grumpy56

Disney Central,

I just read the menu for Spoodles and now I'm going to have to call back Disney diniing for another PS. Just when I thought I was finally done!

I'm a big fan of the California Griil, but I think I'll have to check this Spoodles out in March.

Thanks for the tip!

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Top quality tucker

I spent a fortune last year on food but it was worth it. With the noteable exception of Mama Melroses at MGM. if this was Disneys idea of Italian food it was bowfin, the service was poor too.

However, these are my fave places some more recent than others,
MK Crystal Palace good for kids
Epcot, Biegarten good for my beer craving
MGM, nope none i would recommend but the kids loved the character breakfast.
AK Rainforest Cafe,
DTD toss up between Wolfgang Pucks and The House of Blues (my fav cause of the music).
Thought the resort food remains ok at best and still overpriced.
In the words of the great man himself.............
MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm pork products.

Upvote 0

raisun

Something I feel qualified to talk about :) Here are a couple of places that we ALWAYS have to visit when we are at WDW:

Victoria & Alberts - needs no explaination
Spoodles - excellent seafood
Artist Point - If you have never tried Ostrech you don't know what your missing ;)
New to the list:
Jiko - I saw it described earlier in the thread, the food is amazing

oh, and judgedoom...Sci-fi diner rocks! (just so ya know you're not alone there ;) )

Upvote 0

Tron

I've stayed at the Contemporary three times over the years, but my most recent trip marked my first visit to the California Grill, which was both good and bad.

It's a great place to be to watch the fireworks at MK, but the food selection is VERY limited, and the place is always really busy.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom